Reviews for Whisper Down a String
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Agh! That was friggin creepy, man!
Nice. ;D
This was really well written, congrats.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Great tale!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very cute story. I love the wee!chesters, and I love to imagine the kids snooping around Bobby’s attic. It seems like something curious kids would do, and it’s nice to imagine Dean and Sam having little household “adventures” like more average children. Too bad “curiosity killed the cats.”

I especially enjoyed the brothers’ interactions and dialogue. I laughed when Dean starting poking and bugging the hell out of Sammy – the older brother acting less mature than his younger sibling. Yet, when the ghost appeared and Sam called for Dean’s help, Dean’s by his side in a flash. It’s just a perfect portrayal of little Dean; a playful, curious kid, yet already a faithful guardian over Sammy. *squee* I squealed and melted the entire time the brothers remained in each other’s protective arms.

Generally speaking, I can envision a scenario such as this story happening in the show (I wish it could happen, too! .). The ghost was bittersweet, and I felt bad for poor Bobby, but it’s drama like that which attracts me to SPN in the first place. This fanfic had a great balance of drama and childlike wonder, which is my favorite flavor of wee!chester fanfiction.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
A beautiful little slice of Winchester life. Nicely done.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wow i loved this so much! i never thought about the boys encountering Bobby's wife! cute that she thought they were Bobby's. and interesting that you used the rain nursery rhyme ditty...i've ALWAYS found that a little creepy.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You know...this doesn't sound entirely finished yet. It sounds like one of those ghost stories that you have to finish for yourself...
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
So creepy, but OH so wonderful. Am I right in guessing that was Bobby's wife? Oh so wonderfully done... this gave me the chills.

Loved it!
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Who knew Bobby was 'keeping' a friend in the attic? Skeery stuff, but very cool as well.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
creepy great ending

u come up with such creative ideas i lvoe reading your work!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, so very sweet! I really enjoyed this!:)