Reviews for More Than a Feeling
TC chapter 68 . 12/13/2014
This. Is. Excellent.
thewelshwitch1013 chapter 54 . 9/29/2014
I rarely write reviews, maybe two since I discovered this site a very long time ago. However, I just had to let you know this is my favorite FanFiction I've ever read and I've literally read thousands. Love the fic love your writing love you. You should definitely consider writing an original novel. I'm convinced you would be stellar as works would be the manuscript. love the Welsh witch
Mel b chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Omg! Love this story. You definitely put in a lot of effort with this.. Had read it in two days.. But please don't end it like this lol it's killing me.. I Want to see where it takes them. Does Annabelle go back to Simone?
PennySerket8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG I think that you just made my day! I love this movie, and this kind of pairing...so...I'm so grateful! Thank you! You're amazing, i'll read this fanfiction :DDD
CJ4Eva chapter 68 . 12/7/2011
I have read this entire fic in 3 days. WOW! It had me glued to the screen for hours at a time. It's ending was not quite what i was expecting but enjoyable all the same to read, and i'm definitely looking forward to reading more of your fics. ;)
Jaden Oliver chapter 41 . 2/10/2011
This is a wonderful story! You really have done a great job with these characters and creating this new world around them! The only negative thing that I have to say is that I really had to push myself through the first few chapters.. just a little to slow for my taste.. But! I am so very glad I did push through because this again is a wonderful story and I just cannot read fast enough! I have lost sleep over this story! :D
Guest chapter 68 . 10/2/2010
please write more i loved it
Kayla chapter 68 . 8/25/2010
I love it but PLEASE write more I'd like to know what happens! Is a great story!
rikki120 chapter 67 . 8/6/2010
I miss your writing! Please come back sooner than later :)
am420 chapter 68 . 7/6/2010
This was a great story, it was very well written. The music used was absolutely stellar too.

Are you planning on writing a sequel?
Refreshingly Original chapter 68 . 7/3/2010
YOu can not leave it at that! You just CAN'T! I will have faith that you will create a sequel to this brillant story. Please, do not leave it at this.
imaferrari chapter 68 . 6/26/2010
Oh. My. God. I KNOW that you did not just end it like that.

Annabelle feels Simone slipping away? I'm listening to the song again and UGH!

Simone took that damn job and, what? Is leaving a freakin' KEY to her new digs for Annabelle? Couldn't even stay to see her? She SHOULD have let herself fall on that dog-gone bed and waited for Annabelle. All the while Annabelle is singing that song and Simone KNOWS what she is saying. What that song is saying from Annabelle to Simone. UGH! I am uber frustrated now, my friend! No, no, no! (I'm having a hissy fit via keyboard.)

So, since I know that you CANNOT leave it like this, perhaps you will reveal when you will begin work on what I KNOW will be your fantastic sequel? You certainly have enough angst, turmoil and conflict to work with. So, until you brave a peek out of the hole within which you should now find yourself (grrrr), I will take your pledge to heart and have faith. ;) Don't let me down, ohGrumpy1.
Lone Voice chapter 68 . 6/26/2010
i love this story. and i like roller coasters!
punky32 chapter 68 . 6/25/2010
Please don't tell me your going to leave us hanging like this! Yes, I know you will have to end at some point but not like this your killing me! LOL! Thanks for letting us join you on this journey and I have faith that you will continue soon I hope! Take care and have a great weekend!
rikki120 chapter 68 . 6/24/2010
Encore...Encore...Encore! Awesome story from beginning to end. I do hope that you continue their story in the future. Near or far.