Reviews for Esoterically Yours
potatokarate chapter 21 . 7/26
I love this story! My friend had to quit track because of a heart condition so that reminded me of her. Thank you for writing this story!
YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER! I just couldn't get enough of this to be honest. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
Just re-read it for like the 50th time. Thank you for this story, and all of your other stories on this site. You are a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
OMG! That was amazing! How on earth, did you think of that storyline. My god, you should totally become an author. I can't get over the fact, that this is good. This story is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
I love the storyline. Having Death as a person, is so creative. You are such a good writer!
That Girl Six chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
So wow, that was interesting. Creepy and clever enough, definitely, to spend my day with. The characterization was nice (although there were few times where I thought Two-Bit was using words a bit over his vocabulary), and you did it in a way that kept them from being over sentimental or weepy. Nicely done! I hope it was fun for you.
ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
Spooky but beautifully written you managed to peg all the characters perfectly I especially enjoyed Two -Bit & Steve I was laughing out loud at some of the things they said.
BunnyluvsU chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
BEST . . . STORY . . . EVER! Omg i luv how he like talks to Death and its just . . Wow
katilyn.gabrielle chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Never mind I take back my last review, this whole story got me feeling some type of way. Absolutely beautiful and amazing such a talented writer.
katilyn.gabrielle chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
The end of this chapter had me feeling some type of way.
Lollipops and Sunshine chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
It's 4:00 AM in the morning and I'm smiling. At first I was confused, the series of events were just colorful dots on a blank page. Suddenly I began to see a picture, and by the end it was a masterpiece. Just like a movie you cut scenes, unlike what i'd thought. All of the characters were in character as far as it goes with death, nightmares, different view points. and gang-fights. You didn't heavily lie on the book and its plot. And you made it clear that they wouldn't bawl for past events Hinton said they'd gotten over. All of the drama is in a the right places, not stretched to cover the whole story. I smiled at your jokes and cried at your grief, only by your words. You have dropped me, and I am shattered. The plot was pure gold, "stay gold..."

.Br.
Sorry for the cheesy writing. I hope you aren't lactose intolerant.
downtown.baby chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
That was amazing! I can't even explain how awesome that was! I love your stories so much! They're so complicated and so developed!
pinksugarrush chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
That was absolutely amazing and I just loved the plot!

And, of course, your writing was beautiful! I really, really love it!

I'm glad everything is okay and beautiful again.

Keep up the good work!
pinksugarrush chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Yikes! Heart surgery for Pony! Poor Pony!

Keep up the good work!
zemmerson chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
This was... AMAZING! It kept me on edge the entire time, always guessing! Just as good, if not then better, than a real book! Thank you for this awesome story!