Reviews for All For The Life Of A Child
Old Girl Lost chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Just re-read this. It is a very good story, but is it abandoned? If so too bad. One of the better Xander as Mommy stories and I like the Tullis idea.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
oh this was quite good! I normally don't go for the sex change type stories but this one was really fantastic! And anything that might help Jack save his team is okay in my book! now if only you could find a way to send Tosh to Tommy and save him too!
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
How's about a Numbers/Alexa? It would be kinda fun to have Colby hitting on her, and maybe Charlie having a few over protective moments of his own.
blue talith chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
Well, I don't know why Mistress Ashley feels she has to use crossovers for her story to succeed.

Or, I may just be ignorant. I will say that the planned Harry Potter chapter likely would have be very interesting to read! I had originally thought that Xander might have paired up with Cordy or Anya.
Greg chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
ok, here's my poll answer.

I don't know that Slash/Het is an easy answer here, considering he turned into a female.

I prefer the idea of his turning back into a male, after the birth, then if he must get together with someone that it be female.

Always disliked slash fic myself, especially concerning the Xander character as we're too much alike. (Alcoholic father, geek, uses inappropriate sarcastic humor as a defense mechanism, etc)

I'm preferential to Xander/Faith myself, especially considering the sacrifices he's made for the baby, I'd think that would change Faith's view of him over time or soften her up a bit.
TheHero chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
So...what's the poll?
DragonGod926 chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
I'm just wondering. Will Alexa Tullis become Alexander Harris again when the baby's born?