Reviews for Just a Dream
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
cute
Frocked chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OK. The plot was good. But you need DETAIL!

Nico and Grady would never let Sonny go off without a fight- even if she DID agree.

Portlyn would never let Chad do that either. I mean, yes, she want them together, but still- it adds drama.

Fix Sonny's reaction. It wouldn't have been just her squealing and whatever. She would have told Chad to spit it out while he was rambling about the dream. Then she would have gasped and her jaw would have dropped.

Also, you should have added more detail to Chad's awakening after the dream. Maybe have his parents come.

F[rock]ed
xxsonnywithachance37xx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
aww :) i love it!
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
hehehehehehehehe...

sorry but as i read the 'NO SONNY!' line i got this image in my head of chad sitting up shirtless in his bed screaming & sonny sitting up in her bed like, 'wtf?'
thobsessive1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hi Mary! This is Kess, yeah it won't let me comment for two days after I get an account, so I really hope you have it set to anonymous reviews!

Anyway! I love this cute chapter ya did and keep polishing it and they could maybe become like a book of short stories or something? Lol!

I don't know if this is 'allowed', but I'm gonna talk about all of them in ONE review! Yay!

The song one was cute, but not super exciting, ya know? A nice little peice of entertainment, I must admit!

The one about them getting stuck in one hotel room was so funny and I was sqealing like a crazy the whole time lol!

And I had already read the one about Andy on FB, so read my comments there... ok fine I'll say 'em again: BAHAHAHA that's so awesome! Needs more chapters!

Hope that helps, and ciao for now )
TheSonador chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
And I repeat... OMG Mare, total random fluff!
hannahpie45 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
LoL that was short and FLUffy! *Chocks on cotton candy* egh maybe too much fluff at one time, ugh note to self don't eat cotton candy while reading major channy fluff!
sonnyandchadlove chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
well... i liked it but i think it's a little too quick for him to say that he loves her. you should have at least three more chapters before he said that he loves sonny.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw. I liked the ending! That was sweet!
SterlingIsMyKnight chapter 1 . 9/7/2009