Reviews for The Challenge
Jason chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This fic is awesome, you really need to put out the next chapter.
OG chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Come on, finish it!
kageshoujo chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
UPPPPDAAAAATTTEEE. UPDATE. I know this was last year, but just a reminder here!
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Last updated February 2010... Don't'cha think it's time y'wrapepd this one up for Chapter 3? -grin.- This here's one of my favorite SS pairs and, seeing Colm going to all this trouble, y'make me wanna see what's gonna happen.

Truly, this fic isn't given enough credit. You say this is the kind of story that y'write when y'feel like it, but, really... Just play through one mission in the game with these two; read through their supports again. It doesn't take me long to get back into this game and its couples.
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Sorry it's been so long since I've reviewed anything of yours! I didn't know this was going to have multiple chapters, impressive. I'm interested to see how Colm plans to earn that money! I know what you mean about those upgrades - in Sacred Stones it's like almost everybody can get a mount. Except for like, swordfighters I guess. And you have to wonder what the heck happens to the pegasus when you class change to wyvern knight. It magically transforms! Hahaha. I love your Fire Emblem stories, Neimi is so in character with all that crying. I like the mention of Eirika and Seth too, just 'cause it's funny when Colm is intimidated by Seth. Well, looking forward to your next chapter!
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww. This is very sweet, and I love how you capture Colm's personality. Looking forward to this!
ChaoticRevival chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I'm giving you a thumbs up now. Here it comes. It's almost here. *Thumbs up* And there it is. Kindly continue with this blatant torturing of Colm's anti-conscience.