Reviews for Angels of Prophecy
RedDawn22 chapter 15 . 2/12
When you first said MK and an OC, I thought this would turn into a ship fic. But when you took it this angle, I was pleasantly surprised. GG, author!
gryphonsson chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
...If chapter 3 is supposed to be a rehash of the second part of chapter 2 from Meta Knight's point of view, I'm noticing a few inconsistencies. That aside, great fic.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Love your stories
Great job :-D
Keep up the good work
Love the characters
kabri3593 chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Friend I know this is your story and all,and a very good one at that,but don't you think,that you made MetaKnight just a little bit overpowered?
TechnoDee chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I'm only one chapter in and you already make my writing look like crap.

Anyways, I wanted to say what I usually say to other authors: Dream Land is two words. I don't know if you've already corrected this mistake in your other fanfictions, because this fanfiction is kinda old, but I still say it anyway. Dream Land is two words, demon beast is two words... Popstar can be one or two words, since some games mention it as two and some mention it as one.

So I suppose I'll see you at the end of the story... unless I feel the need to pop in and say something, yeah.
kittycatpaws chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
One of my favorite stories. Read it before i joined Fanfiction
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Thus amazing
GuestTheCool chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
MUST...READ...SEQUEL...
Stackz chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Whaaaaaaaat?
Meta Knight is... WHAT?!
Very good story so far. I like it. :)
Meta Write chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Wow! This is amazing! And ya even kept Mety alive! I will keep watching for more from you.
Future Nekomata chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
MY FEELS! WHHHHHHHHHHY?!
Future Nekomata chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
SPOILER FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Meta-Knight: Kirby, I am your father.

Kirby: WHAAAAAAAAAT?
NoneKnowme chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Escargoon, 13 is not a unlucky number. Why does everyone say that?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
That was galaxia kirby, not sword kirby!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I like the story. It really shows that you can't judge a book by it's cover.