Reviews for Forever Changed
kotaxvampire chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i think u should make this a jasper edward storuy this story has great potential so kep going go go go!
Mariquilla chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very well written, please don't give it up!
vamp-lover513 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
please update! this story is good!
Daywatcher chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Would be really keen to see the continuation of this!
AnonymousGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I enjoy reading all your stories. You are such a great author, please keep up the wonderful work! Please update all your stories soon! Thanks! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is such a unique story. I would love to see where you take it. Please update soon! :)
missFANPIRE1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
please please please please update soon i'd like to see how the story goes, it has a great plot and it'd be a great story, oh and it is really well written as well!
Anon chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Very well written, please update soon :)
123584 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
this story is amazingly writen. The plot line is very good I cant wait to see what happens please,please,please continue!...PLEASE!

Shaz x x x
no one chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
please hurry up and continue
Thisfeelingisforever chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OH wow... Update soon!
jili chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
this is so sad but great!
adhita chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I think you should continue writing this story, it made me cry, it was really difficult to read what that monster did to Edward. Usually this type of stories are focused on Bella being the abuse victim, so it is interesting that Edward is the abused one here. Hope you update soon, and frequently!
brighteyes22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
this story is very different but awesome all at the same time. it is written really well! keep it up and update soon please :)
sparrowsingtome chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
disturbing but very well written but please continue!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »