Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
lil chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
this is one of my most favourtie fanfics. thankyou for writing it.
sassygirl9811 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
I've reread this more times than I can count and it never gets old! I need more of this pairing!
Ismira Shadeslayer chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
More!PLEASE!
ppk chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
This was beauty and I loved, how you say, the character examination. I found it true to the nature of comic writing. Very quality story too, concrete plot, great interactions.

9/10 headcannon accepted C:
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Absolutely enchanting. Characters were spot-on and the pace of the story was smooth. Great job, this was a lovely read, thank you!

33B
CeilidhStewart chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Good grief, I love your writing. You make it so easy to get wrapped up in your characters, and you bring so much depth to them. Thank you!
Amelia Ponder chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
I absolutely loved this story! In between the witty remarks, budding romance, and amazing plot line, it rather fulfilled exactly what I was looking for in a Deadpool Fanfic. (Even if I didn't realise at the time.) Not to mention the... Ah... Interesting last scene. _
g chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Omg, I love your writing bless you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
You did an amazing job. I loved the story. In all honesty the portrayal of deadpool in X-men origins was a great disappointment to me, but surprisingly enough you managed to build upon an image I thought had been ruined, and made him into the character I've come to love. So once again great job and I'll keep my fingers crossed for another chapter
MonaTheGreat chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Maybe not shortchanged him, simply evolved him. IT was *your* deadpool. One that you allowed us a glimpse of. While I love his commentary, I also like the depth you put into almost everything that he said. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I came for the smut, and stayed for the story. Very rarely nowadays can a fanfiction really hold my interest, and I'm glad I found this one. I realize that 'tasteful smut' is a bit of an oxymoron in a sense, but I feel that you pulled that off here, especially in comparison to many others I've stumbled upon. And as a Deadpool fan, I live for stories like this, from writers who really know him as a multifaceted character. So many, many kudos!
pianogirl203 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Wow, this is the best story that I have read about the couple so far. If possible can you PLEASE make another story. Possibly a sequel to this. You are a really good writer.
Ave Imperium chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I think you did a good job portraying Deadpool.

I was half expecting Siryn to end up as some angsty teenager like some cheap HP fanfic. Glad it didn't turn out that way.

The whole story was nicely written though I think some parts could have used a little less internel dialogue and more dialogue. (I'm guilty of doing too much Int. Dialogue too.)

Apart from that, nice story!
Agent Hill Clearance Level 7 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I would just like to say that I absolutely love this story with a burning passion. I do believe you are the best that I have read at portraying Deadpool. Thank you so much for writing this. :)