Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
Licca chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
This is really well writen. I haven't cried reding a fanfic like for months and I also never had found one about my favorite Marvel-couple.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This is really great, and in only two chapters!
ArmedWithAPen chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Oh. My. God. I loved this. So much, it's probably unhealthy. :) I've never read the comics you refer to in your final note, but I have seen the movies and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and I loved the way you integrated them into your story. The slow-burn romance between Deadpool and Tessa was perfect, and I loved their snappy dialogue. Incredibly satisfying and the ending was just a cherry on top. Brilliant. Any chance of a (even itty-bitty-teeny-tiny one-shot) sequel? :) Thank you for this.
BlueBerryFW chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely great. I liked every boi of this story, and I thing the characterization is amazing. Your Deadpool was so awesome!
Thanks for this, probably the best Deadpool fic I read. Wish you would write a bit more...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Fan-Fucking-Tastic. Please let there be a chapter 3
FeatherDeath chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Totally freaking awesome-lovely and touching and hilarious and awesome :) can I beg for a sequel?
VentingClown chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This is one of the best fanfics with Deadpool in it I have ever read, I think you got everything just so perfect, I Think I could die happy now (unless there is a chance I can meet the real Deadpool, but that is only likely in my wildest dreams)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This was beautiful every aspect of it, Jesus Christ I even cried a little. Please write some more. Im so happy you did it so long.
SomeoneHappy chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Beautiful. It really moved me. Thank you.
akagami hime chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Oh God. This fic was just beautiful. Its been amazing to read and im glad i skimmed over your stories after reading The Victor. Im still stunned. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome here *crying from the pain of having finished your fic so soon*
deadpool chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
in the movie wasn't so deformed it was more of he looked fresh from a surgery where scares specifically medical scars never fade
BookFinder chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
did you ever think of doing an aside for Logan and Jubes?
OperaGhost18 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Loved it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Update please.
Allanna Stone chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I love this FanFic! Do you think you could write some more? I could always help you with some of the dialog, if you want.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »