Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
DeathByMonkees chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
That was great The ending was marvelous, and I loved the part with Wolverine and Jubilee too. Great job with this story! :)
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really like this story, I love Deadpool and Siryn and this is great. I loved the very first part of it, when you recapped the whole storyline, and I love how you write Deadpool. He's so funny and brash and horrible, haha. Gonna read the next chapter now, can't wait! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

THIS is seamless! You have perfectly melded movieverse with comicverse and kept it all believable! I love how you shaped Terry into a character that's strong and independent, yet still vunerable. You make me wanna go to the garage and dig out my old DP and X-Force comics.

Your Deadpool is so great...we got very little of him in XMO:W...and when I say little I mean practically zero. Sure, he was sorta mouthy in the beginning...but he was not the merc-with-a-mouth that we've all come to know and love. He's a tough guy to write, I think. You made him funny without being cliched and annoying and he still had that edgy, clear-headed killer mentality. Very hold and cold and perfectly Deadpool.

I have only one small request. MORE! You can't write such a wonderfully romantic build-up of a relationship and just stop there! I'll read more of your X-Men stuff, cuz hey...I'm Creed's Gal Birdy...I gots ta read da Creed. But your DP and Terry (Captain Cass!) are so perfect, it'd be a cryin' shame to deny your readers a continuation.
Cris Coursey chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely loved the part "unique and special snowflake". You've got a lot of talent.
Ginniepigg chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just got done reading The Victor (sorry about not reviewing!). I decided to check out your profile because I couldn't get enough of your writing style!

This double-shot was so sweet and awesome and funny and romantic and... 'Pooltastic.

I can't wait to read that Friday the 13th fic!

And, now, for the ultimate question...Pirates or Ninjas? ;D
jenefaner chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I dont think you shortchanged Deadpool at all! I found his witty comments perfect. Ive never been into the comic verse, but I adore the movies, and I read this with Ryan Reynolds in mind. It was fantastic. I havent really ever given Deadpool a thought as far as shipping him in fanfic, but I had to read this as a part of your VC series. I am so glad that I have. I will now be looking for Deadpool/Syrin fics, so thanks for the new ship! ;)
No Longer in Operation chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
absolutely love this! great story!
warfolomei chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Holy crap this is good.

Makes the movie more watchable even.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This was another fantastic addition to your collection. I know you think you can't write funny dialogue, but I was laughing/smirking through most of the conversations. I'm not nearly as familiar with the comic-verse as you, but I feel I didn't have to be to read this. You really develop the characters, which is most of why I keep coming back to read your stories.
Baroque chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I just found this Deadpool story, but it is FANTASTIC! Incredibly well written, still manages to stay close with the comic storyline (but not so slavishly canon that the characters are two dimensional and boring/flat), and extremely witty.

I think you made Deadpool and Siryn absolutely fabulous; just wish that you had more stories about him (be great if you had stuff from his Team X days) and more of the two of them together. I feel you would spin wonderful tales of him or them.

I'll definitely read your Victor Creed stories next and I am sure I'll comment on them as well, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
Regal Panther chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I actually thought the "funny dialogue" parts were really funny. Witty, comedic. You really kept Deadpool IC.

I like it. :P
Bleu666 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
i was hoping u could do another story about them being together after the night they got together. please write me back.
XSemperFidelisX chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
O.K, so I'm not going to talk about how much I admired your characterization of Deadpool, even though it was great, what I really liked about this fic was how you managed to make the relationship between Siryn and Deadpool romantic, while keeping him in character. I mean, he's a killer, and a smartass, but you still managed to make the relationship something that had an aww factor to it. If that makes any sense. And I agree with another reviewer, you should write a Gambit fic. It'd be intesting to see how you'd tie Movie Gambit with the Cartoons/Comics. Just an idea.
Warm as Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just love this story :D
Maladicta chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Honestly lovely. One of the best fic's I've read in a while. You have given me a very enjoyable evening. I very much enjoyed your characterization and your research and understanding of the subject matter really shines through.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »