Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
DeathtoBella chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just got done reading The Victor (sorry about not reviewing!). I decided to check out your profile because I couldn't get enough of your writing style!

This double-shot was so sweet and awesome and funny and romantic and... 'Pooltastic.

I can't wait to read that Friday the 13th fic!

And, now, for the ultimate question...Pirates or Ninjas? ;D
jenefaner chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I dont think you shortchanged Deadpool at all! I found his witty comments perfect. Ive never been into the comic verse, but I adore the movies, and I read this with Ryan Reynolds in mind. It was fantastic. I havent really ever given Deadpool a thought as far as shipping him in fanfic, but I had to read this as a part of your VC series. I am so glad that I have. I will now be looking for Deadpool/Syrin fics, so thanks for the new ship! ;)
No Longer in Operation chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
absolutely love this! great story!
warfolomei chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Holy crap this is good.

Makes the movie more watchable even.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This was another fantastic addition to your collection. I know you think you can't write funny dialogue, but I was laughing/smirking through most of the conversations. I'm not nearly as familiar with the comic-verse as you, but I feel I didn't have to be to read this. You really develop the characters, which is most of why I keep coming back to read your stories.
Baroque chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I just found this Deadpool story, but it is FANTASTIC! Incredibly well written, still manages to stay close with the comic storyline (but not so slavishly canon that the characters are two dimensional and boring/flat), and extremely witty.

I think you made Deadpool and Siryn absolutely fabulous; just wish that you had more stories about him (be great if you had stuff from his Team X days) and more of the two of them together. I feel you would spin wonderful tales of him or them.

I'll definitely read your Victor Creed stories next and I am sure I'll comment on them as well, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
Regal Panther chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I actually thought the "funny dialogue" parts were really funny. Witty, comedic. You really kept Deadpool IC.

I like it. :P
Bleu666 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
i was hoping u could do another story about them being together after the night they got together. please write me back.
XSemperFidelisX chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
O.K, so I'm not going to talk about how much I admired your characterization of Deadpool, even though it was great, what I really liked about this fic was how you managed to make the relationship between Siryn and Deadpool romantic, while keeping him in character. I mean, he's a killer, and a smartass, but you still managed to make the relationship something that had an aww factor to it. If that makes any sense. And I agree with another reviewer, you should write a Gambit fic. It'd be intesting to see how you'd tie Movie Gambit with the Cartoons/Comics. Just an idea.
Warm as Fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just love this story :D
Maladicta chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Honestly lovely. One of the best fic's I've read in a while. You have given me a very enjoyable evening. I very much enjoyed your characterization and your research and understanding of the subject matter really shines through.
tree-of-life8 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I love deadpool and the original comics, so this blending of the movies and the classic comics was amazing. I really loved your interpretation of the characters and the whole plot! So amazing. Keep writing!
WhatDoYouCallYourself chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This was a really amazing story! It was very well written and is one of my favorites by far! Thank you for sharing it!
corbsxx chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
this was pretty feckin brilliant!
Golden Phoenix Feather chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Okay, I can't lie to you, I've come back to this story and read the whole thing three times now! I just absolutely love it. The way you write Deadpool is simply spot on - amazing. The plot is just fantastic. And I just love this story!

It would be great if you wrote more Deadpool fics ].
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »