Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
corbsxx chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
this was pretty feckin brilliant!
Golden Phoenix Feather chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Okay, I can't lie to you, I've come back to this story and read the whole thing three times now! I just absolutely love it. The way you write Deadpool is simply spot on - amazing. The plot is just fantastic. And I just love this story!

It would be great if you wrote more Deadpool fics ].
Tais T chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
the best story i've read
Tracy137 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Okay, I have to take issue with you here fyrefly; you say at the end of this story that you might have short changed Deadpool because you didn't write his dialogue funny enough. Sorry to tell you, you did it PERFECTLY. It was pure Wade Wilson/Deadpool from start to finish; I laughed and smiled because it was just so him.

This was a wonderful story and I loved every bit of it (which is why I'm favouriting it too). I also liked how you kept his knowledge of being in comics in this story too, something that was missing from the movie.

I am not a fan of Storm, so to find her as (reasonably) unpleasant in this story, instead of a little angel as she is in so many others, was also a refreshing change.

You wrote a wonderful story and you NAILED Deadpool. I'd like to see an epilogue or a follow up if only to find out what happens to this lovely couple next. Well done on an interesting and very wise story.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I thought you did brilliantly. this is AMAZING. i normally really dislike first-person fics, but this one was WONDERFUl, and you did deadpool justice just fine. please write more? please?
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
just found this fic, havnet looked at the x-men movie fics since before wolverine was in cimenas. any way , i really enjoyed this fic, read it in one sitting. i think you did a great job with the characterization of deadpool. he was a fantastic mixture of the comic book and the movie. ( i peronally though the movie butched him , but you have restored it a bit ).

great fic . going to go look at your other stuff now.
Halestorm125 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
This was ridiculously awesome. I really loved how you blended comic verse with movie verse and I really, REALLY loved how you did Deadpool justice. Not many people can pull off making him hiliarious while still addressing the fact that he's a severely damaged person and you did it spectacularly. I hope you write Deadpool again in the future. I actually found myself wishing we could see him and October interact with each other at one point. That'd be a riot. Anyways, I hope you continue writing soon!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I read this in one sitting, and enjoyed every minute of it. You did an excellent job blending comicverse and movieverse-especially the considerations of Deadpool losing not just his identity as Wade Wilson, but his voice, which was possibly even more important to him. And the evolution of Siryn from frightened kid to woman in control is excellent.

Thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you do more in this vein. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
This is ridiculously awesome. Brilliantly done on this. Nice one. Hope you write some more Deadpool stuff, keep at it.
PerpetuallyDazedandBewildered chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Oh my god, can you PLEASE write another Deadpool story! You write him so well, and there are so little stories of him. He's one of my favorite characters and I hate how he is so ignored here.

LOVE this!
Jamie chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Can I just say thank you? Thank you so much for writing the most perfect Deadpool/Siryn movie-based fan-fic that could've possibly happened. You did such a wonderful job of combining elements of the movies and comics. Your Deadpool was the Deadpool I so hoped for in Origins. I came here thinking there was a slim chance anyone would've written this pairing in movie-verse to satisfy my Wade/Theresa love and curiousity to see how this would adapt in this alt-verse and I was beyond pleasantly surprised at your story. Again, thank you, you even had a reference to one of my favorite comic pairings of Logan/Jubilee. This is a fan-fic favorite that I will surely read more than once.
general zargon chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This is an excellent story. Deadpool and Siryn is one of my favorite couples, and I must say that you wrote them really well. Though, the end did get me wondering about how Logan would react when Siryn went back smelling like Deadpool even more than usual. Anyway, please keep up the great work and I hope you write another story with this couple sometime.
A Unique Kunoichi chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I don't know what to say... This was amazing!

I originally set out to read this because I myself am writing a fanfic that involves Deadpool and I thought that reading another person's story with him in it would help me keep him in character. I'd like to say thanks a ton for the help with that - I feel the task of keeping Deadpool IC will be easier now, and for the very enjoyable read!
Deathcab4kimmie chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Wow.

I am being totally honest when I say this...this is my favorite story. I'm actually at a loss for words. This was a remarkable story and I loved reading it; even if I wish it was slightly longer but the way you ended it was extremely heart warming. I have been a fan of Deadpool since I was little and I have always got the 'lost soul' vibe from him and I believe you nailed it. Have you thought about making a regular fan fiction out of this instead of just two chapters? I know it sounds stupid but I'm desperate for more! Great work, loved it.
Virus Vescichetta chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
First, just let me say that this was a fun read. Deadpool needs some lovin', too, even though he'd never admit it. When you described him as bulky and muscular, the first thing I envisioned was the Joe Kelly version. Personally, I'm a lot more used to the Daniel Way/Victor Gischler version. Anyways, interesting take on the relationship between Deadpool and Siryn. In a way, she's almost what turned him from being the killer introduced way back when in New Mutants and into the wise-cracking mercenary we know and love these days. Dunno where I'm going with this, so I'll just say good job, had fun reading it, and .
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »