Reviews for The Mouth: An Aside
Yodes chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I loved this. Deadpool's sarcasm and one liners had me chuckling to myself for a while.

I would love to see you write a fic about Gambit. I would be interested to see who you would pair him up with and how they would tackle his fear of imprisonment. PLEASE tell me you'll write a fic for him?
Jess chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
That was awesome. It was so in depth n clever. I read the whole thing n couldn't put it down. Great job please write more stuff
Mannequin Republic chapter 2 . 10/10/2009

Wow! I loved it! I went on your 'author's page' and am sad that you aren't planning to write anymore. But... I just have to say you are an amazing writer and I am glad you wrote this fic.

My favourite part of the whole fic was this:

“Don’t I know you anyway, little lady?” Deadpool asked, ignoring Logan, his eyes snagging on Kitty again.

She tossed her hair disdainfully. “Not likely, you prick.”

I sucked in a breath, furious. “Kitty—“

“Yeah, no, I recognize you.” Even through the mask, I could see his face light up. “Deadpool #27. I Shoryuken dragon-punched your goddamn lights out.” A fanatical grin.

“What?” she snapped, and I shared her exasperation in spite of myself. Sometimes, he spoke nonsense.

He just grinned. “Let’s see if it works again.” And suddenly she was yanked out of my grasp by her hair, a clean uppercut sending her flying.

I read that episode of 'Deadpool' and burst out into laughter when I read that here!

Once again, you're amazing and keep up the good work!
sarcasticlover93 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
HOLY CRAP! I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE with this story! You done a SUPER DUPER job on it!
ceilidh-kay chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Lol, you needn't have worried a wit. I've truly enjoyed this little two piece, like a lot a lot XD

And I'm so glad you ended it well! Loose ends were tied up, and it's happy happy time. In a realistic sense...

Made me laugh. Made me FEEL. But then again, with your stories that's nothing new :)

I'm going to wait until tomorrow (excuse me, later today) to read 'We Don't Believe in Chance', but believe me I am looking forward to that as well. As an aside, I love how you weave your stories together like this, and yet keep them totally independent.

Thanks for this one, it was utterly rad.

ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Who! I'm so glad I waited until the next one was up too :)

At first I saw how long this was and I was all ; 'ah man, I'm going to bed, I don't want to read that much right now!' But then I started and I got HOOKED. I really enjoy it. The bantering, the threats, the vulnerability and the itching that she feels for something MORE. I think everyone can connect with feeling that at some point.

I also really like how you didn't soften vic up, even though he has Toby now :P

Well, I'm on to the next bit! (Yeah I'm gonna stay up anyway, it's just too good not too!)

Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
very nice. makes me wish i could aford to get my hands on the comics and find out the real story behind the characters
Taffyrose chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
loved the story, it was very beleivable.
ROGUEFURY chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I, for one, think this was a successful test of meshing comic and movie canon. I'm only peripherally aware of the comic lure, but from what I know I think you did a great job keeping things in timeline. Just hope some Deadpool/Siryn cameos pop up in the Octoberverse. Fun read and love your characterization of Deadpool. The best I've seen so far.

Cadet Deming chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I loved this. It's such a great character study. I thought the dialogue was fine, and the fights with Maria were well-described.
deadlyxpapercut chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i wouldn't mind AT ALL if you made this a little longer. *bats eyelashes at you*
Black-Sun-567 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Wow! I really liked your story and you did a pretty good job ending it. (not to fast but not too short)... does that make sense? lol anyways you should write more stuff like this because its really good! yay
cylobaby chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
You are SO my favorite author on this site!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Absolutely amazing new story!
Beazly chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Well done! Wade's not an easy character to capture, hell some comic book writers have difficulty with him, but I think you've done so quite nicely. Not to mention you've managed a miracle and made the movieverse Deadpool tolerable. ;] Also, huge fan of Victor & October and VERY much looking forward to their next installment. Please update soon, always loved this pairing, wish Marvel felt the same!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »