Reviews for There You'll Be
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
In two weeks from now it'll be 10 years since those planes crashed in those towers and the pain is still there. I still cry when I think/talk about that day. I'm crying my eyes out right now because I'm thinking about how many people made that phone call to there loved ones on that day. And that just makes me cry even harder. RIP to all the victims.

I'll remember 9/11 till the day I die. I was 11 when it happened and I'm 21 and I can still remember it like it was yesterday.
buffy4angel73 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OMG this made me cry. Not sure 'great story' is the right comment. Well written and I could feel her pain.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Very very sad.

-Kate
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This really made me tear up. The writing as always was exceptional, but what truly amazed me was the grasp you seemed to have of this event.

I still remember where I was when 9/11 happened. I was your age now and in the science block in highschool. They wheeled in a television so that we could watch the news because they knew that history was unfolding before us. I recall wondering at the time how humanity could be so evil and as I have learned more and more about that event, I think the same thing still. But there was also incredible bravery shown that day by the rescuers, the passengers on those planes, and the people in the towers. Their compassion and determination saved lives, and helped to reunite families.

This piece was respectful, touching, and an honour to the memories of all the families who were unfortunately left feeling this very way by this event. x
ScreamChosen chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This... there are no words to describe this. I live in New York, and this story hit close to home. It was beautiful, sad, and a slight change from other stories I have read. Good job. :)
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was pretty heartbreaking. I saw it all so clearly in my mind, it shocked me. It's a wonderful tribute. Deep sympathy to the people who did lose friends and family on that terrible day...
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wonderful tribute to all those lost. look forward to more from you
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Heartbreakingly beautiful and tragic. I have to agree that it shouldn't matter if a tragedy affects one country and not another, if it's a tragedy, it affects humans as a whole, no matter where they live.

And the sad thing thing, the anniversary for 9/11 is only a few days away. Thank you for writing this.
paris chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
okay...this made me cry. it was beautifully written
ba2006 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was a great tribute to thoes who lost their lives on 9/11.

BA forever

Lucy NZ
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Good story made me cry. need to go read something happy now
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awe so sad. Poor Buffy and Grace. I loved this one shot. It was great and it made me cry. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
very sad and beautiful story. great work

i still remember that day and it makes me sad to think of all the people that died that day. Maybe one day or someday soon the world would be in peace and there would be no cause for war, no cause for hate...just peace and love. We could only hope!
GagReelGeek chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Damm, I teared up. I'v just finished watching a documentary about 9/11 so I was already a little shaken/upset.

I too are from the UK and was fortunate enough not to have lost anyone day but I think you captured the day and what could have been a persons experiance very well.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This made me cry. Excellent job.