Reviews for Crossed Wires
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I needed something light, romantic and with my favourite heroine in it. Thank you!
galloping-goose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm just going to read some of the real short ones for now, because I really should be in bed...

SO...quite the little masochist, huh? She should keep that dragon claw and they can use it for later, when he's going to punish her. I wonder of Mrs. Weasley knows about this side of her son?

heh...bugger me blue...heh
snapeslady22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
its charlie you dont see nearly enough of them
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha:) Loved it!

Love,

Lynn
Aelibia chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cool, never read this pairing before!
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Cute!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
fantastic, nice work :)
harrynginnyinatree chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love all of your new oneshots, especially any that pair Hermione with a Weasley or a Marauder. I'm so glad that you're writing and updating again after such a long break, but I'm desperately hoping that you will update some of your unfinished stories (especially The Werewolf Tamer, While You Were Gone & Mistaken Judgment)I'm so hooked that it's not even funny. I seriously can't wait for an update, please don't forget about them.

Happy Writing (ASAP:))
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
more please I love your writing thank you
TabiPrewett chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That first chappie was great..I will be saying Bugger me Blue for awhile..Thats just too funny..Might have to steal it (givin you credit of course) It the beginning I wanted ti tell Mione to take a chill pill. Geez she can get heated..lol

Until Next Chapter...Tabi (least this time I spelled it right)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was great. Update soon.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Great story, made me smile.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 9/7/2009