Reviews for Failure To Launch
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Now I'm thinking ahead to my thirties when I'm barely fourteen...
Great story and depiction of Tsubasa by the way
Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh gosh. This actually made me feel old myself. Brb while I cry. D:

Hahaha! I'm only 19, though, but still... It's not like I can look back on my life and start regretting things, but I do look back on my earlier years and realize how stupid of a kid I was. Hahaha! But yes, it still made me feel old.

I hope you're happy. *cries*

Anyway, this was really good. Thank you for writing it. :D It was very well-written. (Minor mistake though. You're / your. But I believe that was a typo, since you don't seem like someone who would normally commit that mistake. :D)

Keep writing! :)

Noly Hotoke chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is the type of story you wouldn't know what to react. You don't know if you have to laugh or become too serious. It's like, "oh man! I'd definitely feel the same way in the near future. Geezz, this is quite scary though." This is a story with pure reality. Seriously, getting old is a big challenge. But I still can't help but laugh upon realizing and letting myself be Tsubasa in his place. Ha-ha. But either way, nice fic!

Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think this is my first time reading a GA fic with Tsubasa being that old. This is so clever and enjoyable to read! Everything written flowed smoothly. I really loved this one. Your writing skills is really undoubtedly amazing. Thumbs up! :)
Pretty Aurora Dream chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ahaha, really liked this. Humorous, enjoyable and surprisingly close to a lot of guy's realities. :D chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh geez. I can't even say how much I love this. This is... LOVE.

You ain't so forever 21 anymore. - My absolute favorite line. After all, it really is the truth, and the incorporation of one of my favorite clothing stores was there, so this is absolute win.

Oh wait. No. Scratch that. I love every bit of this story to pieces.

'Nuff said.
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

I knew Tsubasa was cool... But you made him even cooler! Even though hes a bit old for me now that hes 29

I really like the way you make him look back at his life and see his mistakes and his failures. It doesnt do him any good now, but he finally realized Misaki loved him... Hmmm... I wonder what she is doing, now that she is 29?

Right now, in this story, Tsubasa is quite down... I hope hell find something to set his mind upon soon. Maybe hell be able to launch in some time...

A really, really nice fan fiction, absolutely not mindless!
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Holy turd, I am jealous of your writing skills. Everything just flowed. Almost 30, getting grey hairs, living in your mother's basement. It's the true face of many people out there, and I love the way you showed it through TSUBASA ;D Such a sadistic bastard.

Was the redhead, perchance, Tsubasa was referring to, Misaki, hmm?~
The Hopeless Wanderlust chapter 1 . 1/10/2010

It feels like my stomach wanna burst to bits. gah~~ god help me.

such random story but wow, great.

love it~ _

Kira161 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
LMAO Hilarious, that's all I can say
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ow. I hope Tsubasa NEVER fails to launch. :)
Sadlyinlove11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I think one weird can describe this:

Continue writing wonderful stories :)
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Hilarious. XD
tima9992003 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
cant be bothered 2 login

this is so true!
Crimson Memories chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
So, in a mindless effort to stay awake for classes I went surfing through the GA achieves and found this.

I've been a bit sick of NxM lately so of course I couldn't resist on clicking on anything that didn't have Natsume or Mikan as the main characters. I like how you started it, I get a vague notion where the plot is going but still very curious for more.

I like the attitude Tsubasa assumes and the cynical edge to his thoughts.

I'll be eager to see where this goes. -CM