Reviews for Love in Chinese
An enchanting and well-written story. 3
Lily chapter 7 . 4/9
Have you seen the lion population in Africa!? It's a soap drama down there! Cheating, backstabbing, cuddling and death by teeth and fangs; just like I said - a novela.

Such an amazing story so far. 3
bae chapter 16 . 1/2
playing finish this story or gift it to me, lemme finish for you
did you die? what's up with the secret hiatus?
Lady Spain chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
by far the most intense and hilarious story ive ever read. just from reading the fic i know i'll like your personality hahaha pleaase update
DarkJewel55 chapter 19 . 3/23/2017
Bless you Tenten!
DarkJewel55 chapter 19 . 3/23/2017
'My dream of revenge!'. Yup, this is the Sasuke we love and know all right. And Itachi is so damn spot on as well...
DarkJewel55 chapter 14 . 3/23/2017
I am cursing Itachi so damn much here. I absolutely despise him. he is an arrogant arsehole.
DarkJewel55 chapter 14 . 3/23/2017
Why does Sasuke gasp so damn much?
DarkJewel55 chapter 11 . 3/21/2017
and who the hell is yoji?
DarkJewel55 chapter 11 . 3/21/2017
dafuq just happened.
DarkJewel55 chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
this is the most painful sex scene I've ever put myself through.
DarkJewel55 chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
whoa, slow down there tiger!
into-the-fold chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
Cue the "It's been 84 years" meme...

In all seriousness, I have tried to find a fan-fiction that could give me as much joy and excitement as this one, but I still have not found it. I've said it a couple of times and I'll say it again, this is by far my favorite fan-fiction ever. Not just in the Naruto fandom. Ever.

You're probably not going to read this, but your writing has given me tons of inspiration and happiness that I tend to come back and read this occasionally. The character portrayal, the story, and the humor are all absolutely fantastic and addictive to read.

I hope you are doing well and you are still writing because you are very talented.
talitaf26 chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
Hello. I started to follow the story a few weeks ago (11/16) and I have to say that I loved it. It was a bit difficult to read because I am not fluent in English so I had to read by translator (I am writing to you by translator as well and as it is not very reliable I apologize for possible errors). I hope it continues with the story because I will be here with my translator waiting kk