Reviews for Love in Chinese
mickey8701 chapter 4 . 10h
I honestly do not understand the popularity of this story. I hate to be rude. I understand the work that must have went into this, but I literally had to force myself to read this, waiting for it to finally get good. And at the "Big Black Dude" part, I was just done. Horrible.
Annitp chapter 19 . 4/15
I just finished reading your story and it's SO GOOD. Seriously, I loved it! Your writing skills are impressive. I really NEED to know how it ends, please don't leave it there. I don't usually review (I don't even use my account) but this story definitely deserves the pain of trying to remember my damn password.
(Excuse my writing, English is not my first nor second language).

In case you don't continue the fic, still it was worth reading it :)
This is probably the sixth time I read your story, it is damn awesome! Please don't let it be another year until you update :/
It's been 6 months since u updated...
UPDATE!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 19 . 2/28
Love this story and I hope your having an awesome new year so far! Good luck and can't wait to read more! Xo :) Ciao
jennykrulez chapter 19 . 2/27
Totally waiting on the update! Please make it juicy.
AMAZING...
Childe chapter 19 . 2/24
this reread was incredibly worth it.
i can count with my one hand the number of fics that i would love to see a conclusion to.
ah, it's fics like this that remind me how amazing the characterization of itachi and sasuke are!
the concept may have had its origins in kishimoto's pen and - one could argue - in cliches and stereotypes, but i think there is no denying, especially in a place like fanfiction that they've taken a life of their own. i basically marvel at how nuanced they've grown into as they are constructed and reconstruct through numerous stories and authors.
i mention this because it's in fics like this where i'm engaged that i wonder what the relation is between the original and fic character, and while clearly two different entities, they really seem to feed into each other ...
anyways enough of rambling, i'm dead tired so i hope i'm writing full, clear sentences.
going back to real life, i look forward to the release of the next chapter whenever that may be!
Childe chapter 13 . 2/24
Oh god, maybe a redudant remark, but after rereading this and understanding how you've crafted those hints about their true relations it'll be priceless when Sasuke realizes Itachi is his brother ...

I had originally wondered why you changed the summary (although it's way better than the previous one) but it's soooo point on.
It really is all one big joke. o.O
Childe chapter 10 . 2/22
There's just these epic lines front this fic that I keep re-remembering as I read on that still make me laugh. Like Sasori's 39 dolls, Sai seeking the real penis that conceived him or Sasuke's first time masturbating while Asuma's in the room.

It's like so many of the paragraph just end with this punch line or twist that make it that much more engaging to read. Especially when it comes to Sasuke's "coolness" which is always juxtaposed with so much damn embarrasement it's absolutely hilarious.

Perhaps an even more pleasant surprise is how much I better I can read into the hints that are dropped about Itachi's and Sasuke's real relations (For example it did not fully cross my mind the first time that Itachi purposefully sought out Sasuke from the very beginning - that stuff he talks about in the hotel room about genetics resemblance) and how much meaningful some of the stuff you say regarding Orochimaru/Sasuke from chapter 1.
Childe chapter 1 . 2/22
ah, rereading this again, and it's as engaging and witty as ever. With references to the socratic method and 'dancing rituals' the language is just on a refresheningly different level from your typical fanfiction.
akakira chapter 19 . 2/19
this chapter was amazing!
*sanity*
(below comment)
Update for the sake of my .