Reviews for Love in Chinese
shadowphantomness chapter 19 . 3/17
I love this so much... Poor conflicted Sasuke!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/25
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
Shiroi Kiba no Kyohi-ka chapter 19 . 1/23
I read this all in one go and I have say this was one of the most well-written fictions I have ever read. I don't know if this is where you meant to end it, but this is absolutely amazing. The way you write them, your writing style, the story you've woven...There really are no words to express how talented you are at weaving your story. You've taken two characters from an anime, characters we love, and made them ENTIRELY your own. This could be written as an actual book. I mean replace the characters with originals and you have an original work that people would love to read.

I really hope that you do continue this. I would love to see more of your work. It's phenomenal.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Hello, I'm rarely on FF these days but came across this fic from someone elses favourites list and have to say I love the idea behind this! Very creative :D - having Sasuke as not an Uchiha works nicely! And your writing style has me captivated too, I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Where are youuuuu
katBelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
if you ever get even the slightest urge to write more of this story i hope you run with that feeling and crank out as much as you can. i still love this story and dear god, do i wish i could read it til a conclusion.
and even if it's not this story, i hope you're continuing to write something, somewhere out there. you've definitely got talent, and a uniqueness that's absolutely addicting
matchynishi chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Wow. This was really amazing. the parallels in canon were so clever.. the writing is so clever... i got drawn into it and now it's 12am and i needed to go to sleep 2 hours ago, god.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
Owing to the fact that you haven't updated this in like, a year, I am led to infer that you have this on hiatus. But but but you can't because I got really invested and love it so, and I came across it in searches and told myself that I wouldn't read a story that wasn't completed and hadn't been updated for a year (but I did it, naturally) and it's just so hard because I want to know! I want you to show me how they turn out!
-commences whining very obnoxiously-
On the off-chance that you don't have on this hiatus, this will be a reminder that you have fans that love you and need you!
And if you have put this on hiatus, then at least say so in the summary so people don't gain false hope! :(
Hi chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Thanks ur amazing (less than three 3)
Immasleepyguest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Lots of luv and cookies for making me stay up till 4:00am because i couldn't stop reading this akednjcoaksocmgla
EvilNekoEye chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
oh well.. i spent last few days reading this story. I laughed a lot xDDD and it was very interesting and informative... lions and stuff xp as I am from Poland... regarding chapter 5, polish people say hi xDDDare u polish? xp anyway i was soooo surprised at this xp umbrellas seriously? xp they are too heavy xppp i didn't even know who or what is twinky winky before ur story xp now i do... please make it go... it scarred my brain xpp i hate those fluffyonlygodknowswhats ... and i like winnie the pooh.. but i hate that human child in it..whatever was his name.. oh Krzysiu i think.. hahhhaha... (throws up) akhem... potatoes are fine.. but i like rice more xp hihihi... yyyy.. what was i... oh right.. the story was great! entertaining like hell, so many info about characters xD duh even too much for my taste.. but maybe imma just lazy xp is there going to be a next chapter this year or something? or is it completed? cause imma missing the moment when they know they are brothers.. xDDDD .. have i missed that or it only hinted that only Itachi may knew? xp anyways love it all! thanks for amusing me! ;)
sazunaki chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
omg please finish this story! its just too awesome!
Night-Being chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
And because ff is fucked up it didn't even tell me that it logged me out. So yeah, that annoyingly long review on chapter 19 is me. In case you're still active and decide to send me the message I so humbly ask for. 0:)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
There are many writers on fanfiction. Some of them are really bad, some of them good, some of them are great. And then there's that 1% of writers like you. People whose writing can make us feel emotions that seem more real than our own. It's also said that the characters can be only as smart as the writer. Well, YOU! You seem to be a lawyer, doctor, historian, car mechanic and much more! All in one! I can't believe how sophisticated your writing is. It's not even 'out of this world', because it can't be more *about* everything in this world. (I know I prob don't make any sense, but I just really love your writing.)

The way you write is so incredibly raw and real as if it was written by life itself, but also very fanfiction-like, imaginative and unbelievable at the same time. It has so many references and so many little details. It's genius! Your sense of humour is rare and smart, but not over complicated. It's written for people and I love that. The flow is almost magical, it just reads itself!

I admire how you've portrayed Sasuke. You really went deep with his character, but it was done so slowly and subtly. I love that! He's so full of emotions it makes me feel like I'm going to explode every second when I'm reading his thoughts! Srsly! Fucking awesome! And you don't change his character suddenly. He has his development, of course, but it's still him. No sudden or unexpected twists that would be OOC. Just perfect! Oh so perfect!

And Sasuke's dynamics with Itachi... that's just... I don't even have the right word for it, but it's... just... so beautifully infuriating and frustrating and OH SO FUCKING SEXY. One moment I'm all for Itachi (because you girl can make me fall in love with that fictional man all over again) and I hate Sasuke for being a prick... then I'm all for Sasuke and I hate Itachi for being an ass! And this keeps changing not with chapters, but sentence to sentence! Word to word! Jeez! How?! Why?! *_* The way you make Sasuke feel about Itachi is so damn intense! And how you're describing Itachi! THAT SHOULD BE LIKE... ILLEGAL! I have serious hots for that man... and I think I need therapy.

This fic really made me experience some fucked up intense moments. Like when Sasuke was about to be raped. I knew someone was going to come and save him! I knew it! But it was just so! God! Rape is like my biggest trigger, but I had to chew through it, because I wanted to know what happens! But I couldn't breathe and I was sweating. Sasuke is such a strong character! He's so full of anger and desperation! I'm just waiting for him to collapse or something. But he never does. He's really an awesome person there! Even though he's an ass mostly. But he also has his reasons and he came through a lot. Such an captivating plot you have here.

And holy shit! With how I was reading more and more... I slowly came to realize that Itachi is like the puppeteer... like the God behind all this! I think he KNOWS that Sasuke is his brother! Well, I'm almost sure that he knows! He planned it all! ALL OF IT! It's all his doing! God damn it! And you like never show his POV. You hints POVs of other characters from time to time, but never Itachi's! Or not that I can remember. That's so beautifully frustrating! I love that. :D For some reason. I guess I'm just slut for feeling frustrated or whatever. But I really love your fic!

I must also praise you for how you slowly show us that not all the people there are really as annoying as Sasuke sees them. Like for example Sakura. At first she seems like an insufferable bitch... but then we realize that she genuinely cares about Sasuke, even as a friend and she also understands him a lot. Which is comforting in a way, because he seriously needs a true friend like Sakura... and Naruto, Suigetsu... and even Sai isn't as bad. And don't even get me started about Asuma and Kurenai.

I've also noticed that you've been writing this fic since 2009. I must say that I admire how you've managed to keep it flowing naturally. Even after some breaks it still feels very real.

As you can see, I could talk and talk about how great writer you are, but I think I'll just cut myself here and I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter. This is officially the longest review that I've ever written and I'm not even ashamed. Maybe I should have reviewed after every chapter, but I was way too eager to keep reading. :)

Have a great day!

P.S.: If you're working on the next chapter, then take your time and write for as long as you need to, but if you don't and your fic is discontinued (which happens, there is no shame in it) and you will actually read this obnoxiously long review, would you mind sending me at least a brief description of how it was supposed to continue and end? If you've planned it that far. Thank you. :) (I hope this is okay.)
SlayQueen16 chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Okay, let me just say I've been a fan of this fanfic for a while now and I love it all. I really do. But when are you going to update? It's been almost a year and this girl has got to get her fix and conclusion. So, if you would please update as soon as possible that would be amazing.

Keep it classy.