Reviews for Accept and Adjust
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This is such perfect characterisation and beautifully written!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love the way you write Sirius and Hermione! I could not see them together while she is in school but several years after - yes. I like that she had been with a few boys before finding love with him. He will always be untamed and unconventional but then again she is an unusual witch! And I always thought if you got through to his heart, then there is nothing under the sun Sirius would not do for you... I can see where Ron would be unsupportive and her parents would be reluctant to have him as a son-in-law, but Harry... Hermione and Harry's bond forged in the forest of Dean should never falter.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Love this and their fierce love for one another. Brava!
snapeslady22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012 sweet love that sirius is alive and love your work in general hope this reaches you happy and whole and reaching for your stars
Always Brooke chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Perfect, just like all your stories.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Loved It!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Cute fic :) You're a great writer, as always!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
more please I love your writing thank you
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 9/11/2009

Need I say more?
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I enjoyed this. I would love to see another long Sirius/Hermione pairing though!
TabiPrewett chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Well I am back from the dead and thought it best to start from the top of the list and catch

This is going to be interesting never read a Sirius and Mione before so have to see how this goes. First chapter looks great and how many times have I told you not to use such big The first one I had to look up never heard it before.

Until Next Chapter...Tabu
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
My favourite pairing. I like it!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well done! I really enjoyed the way you described Sirius and the way he pursued Hermione. I think you got the nail on the head there.

Can't understand what problem the boys would have with all this, not like she's with Draco(I don't mind that pairing either)

Thanks for posting! Now I want more "Theirs"*pouts* But yes*sigh* I love everything else you post so it's not a hardship to read everything else the muse moves you to post.;)

dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 9/7/2009