Reviews for Apologize
Gone this far chapter 20 . 1/21
I've read from chapter 1, to chapter 20. And I'm not surprised. So much is happening in so little writing. FAR TOO MANY LYRICS, far too little of the ACTUAL STORY.
STOP chapter 3 . 1/21
PLEASE- JUST STOP WITH THE SONGS! It's highly uncharacteristic, especially your song choice! YES- YOU LOVE THE SONG, but that isn't writing if you shove more lyrics than the actual story into it. It's corny, it's really bad, it doesn't help anything with the drama or the emotions.

STOP AND REMOVE THE SONGS. Do some actual writing.
Uhm Sorry chapter 2 . 1/21
I hardly like songfics, and this is the reason why; people think that writing their characters singing a song is going to be touching, and heart warming, or saddening, but it isn't. It is kinda melodramatic, and OOC. I mean, sure, if it were Pip singing the song;sure, I could see that! But Kenny? And especially Nightwish?

I'm sorry, it's just... so... Corny! And I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be insensitive, because I've been in that boat where you write a fic where a character sings a song to make this hole aura of awesome drama and stuff, but it doesn't work. Sure, if he sang a small fraction of the song, sur.

If he was DAMIEN (because I feel Damien would listen to Nightwish more than Kenny), sure.

But he's not, and he hadn't. HE sang the whole darn thing. Which is OOC, and may just have ruined this song for me. And your writing is pretty ... plain. I'm sorry, it's lacking feeling and action and senses. YES, Kenny sings. How does he feel as he sings it? Why Nightwish? WHY EVA? Does everyone listen? Does no one listen? Is it a resonating voice he owns or a small, weak one?

Need more detail!
Idiosy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I actually can believe Pip would say things like,"Now I know how Caesar felt when Brutus stabbed him."he's kind of my favorite character in South Park next to Cartman and Kenny.
RisaShootingStar chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
Awww poor Damien! It's just so sweet though! I love reading Damien shocked or surprise!
The Anonymous Innocent Blusher chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
My heart is in tatters.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
amazingly emo! i could totaly imagine him doing that if he snapped, cuz ya know hes too nice to hurt others un stuff
RisaShootingStar chapter 22 . 7/4/2010

weAREtheREBELS chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
Make a chp.22 soon please
Katrina chapter 21 . 4/22/2010
GAH! .o

You must continue as soon as humanly possible dude!

I CANT WAIT!
tanslec chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This isn't very nice especially after he left around the 5th or 6th series. You should'nt really kill anyone off, apart from Kenny if you have to.
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Not to self: Don't read this whilst overly hormonal. Crying over dog food commercials is one thing, but laughing and crying at the same time? Not cool man, not cool xD
RisaShootingStar chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
KENNY IS JUST SUCH A...A...AN...ASSHOLE! PPFTT. In every couple that doesn't include Bunny, Kenny is always the one to give advice or me a matchmaker. BUT HE SUCKS AT IT. KENNY, JUST STOP AND CUDDLE UP WITH BUTTERS. LEAVE IT ALONE~
RisaShootingStar chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
I just adore how every single chapter has a song in it! I think my favorite one was How to Save A Life. Very cute Bunny reference! BUT OH SHIZ. That evil smirk Pip had in that one chapter made me laugh; scared shitless. HAHA. PLEASE UPDATE~ I love how you updated so much at one time!
Vixie Vii chapter 1 . 1/16/2010