Reviews for Broken
srhittson chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
EdibleSlaw chapter 25 . 8/31/2010
ok just read this story, it's not bad but... yes there is a but, sorry. my thing is Alex rapes Casey and gets away with it, then Olivia makes love to her that same night? I know it's not an angsty hurt comfort piece, but your going to add in even a small rape scene, I felt there should have been at least one chapter to making it better, or even letting her have time to reflect, well something anyways. but other than that I found it a nice fluff piece.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 25 . 9/21/2009
pretty good story. I wasnt so liking the whole Alex causing trouble but good story anyway! I would have liked to have Elliot and the rest of the guys in this story but it was a pretty good story any!
protego-totalum88 chapter 25 . 9/15/2009
Yay! Love it! Can't wait for the sequel.
protego-totalum88 chapter 24 . 9/15/2009
OMG! Olivia turning out to be Victoria's mother. That was a twist that I never saw coming! Still loving this story and the quick updates.
charmed1026 chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
lol that was priceless "your fucking me just fine"- i should tell that to my*blanks out...*

im back! that was awesome as usual...oo and i forgot to say ..i love the plot twist didnt see that coming..(i guess thats why they call it a plot twist!..lolz)
ccsmith chapter 21 . 9/13/2009
luvin the story so far but could u talk more about the baby?
tanama30 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
great update but for some reason you can't read chapter 14.
charmed1026 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
holy crap woman...PLOT TWIST! *happy sighs*
protego-totalum88 chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
Argh! Just when I thought that things were going along great for Olivia and Casey, Alex has to show up. She couldn't even wait until after the kiss. Gah!
protego-totalum88 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
Whoa! Casey's pregnant! And they're getting married! Major time jump, but yay!
protego-totalum88 chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
WHAT was Casey thinking? Telling Olivia and Alex to spend a night together.

Thank god Olivia seems to be committed to Casey and refused to cheat on her.

And Alex suggesting the three of them together was unexpected.
freeyoursoulx chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Oh shit. Alex's back.
Patch02 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Great story - update soon really want to read more !
charmed1026 chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
o holy crap ALEX *girly scream ima girl...confuse* anywayz woot woo u updated very likey.- now u can see why i love reading ur stories..they mmake me giddy with happiness!