Reviews for The Start of Something Good
JMc chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You may call it 'smut', but I call it delightful and decadent! I do enjoy stories with a chapter or two longer, but you know how to get into the built up passion of Bobby and Alex while managing to take the reader's breath away at the same time. It's difficult to explain what it is you do in your stories like these, because I've read a lot of so called professional and published writers of erotica, try and sadly fail to achieve what you have in stories like this and that is honestly, to write about what is going on in the characters hearts and minds, as well as describing the physical lovemaking in a way that leaves this reader in desperate need of either a long cold shower or a great big bowl of cookies 'n cream ice cream, preferably shared - in my fantasy at least - with Mr. Donofrio! Whatever it is that makes it possible for you to write stories like this; two chapters or twenty, please keep the fires stoked or should that be help your readers keep *their* fires stoked? ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
As poor little Oliver Twist said, "More, please", I too ask most humbly, More please.
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
10/10
MScott7565 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, your story was hot! Great job!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hm,very nice.;.)
cifan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
OH, BABY!
IlanaMiza chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Getting right to the nitty-gritty! LOVE this! Where is my hubby so I can ravish him!
theweaknessinme chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Whew! Heh heh That'd blow the doors off the anti-shippers!
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
"You want to fuck me, don't you baby...?"...dirty...with cuffs..."Yeah...but I got my own way of doing this..."...steamy.

"This is mean..."..."But it tastes good..."...hot!

Sigh, first all for Alex...Bobby lifted his head. His chin was covered in her juices. He slowly kissed his way up her body. She trembled with each kiss, and he liked that. He finally reached her mouth. He kissed her long and hard, allowing her to taster herself...dear, I'm breathless!

Oh, now Bobby is committed...great and Alex has something special?

Even on the edge Bobby is still careful...It took everything in him to not pump in and out of her mouth. She felt that good.

Wow...what for sex...great. I like always when you did smut. You should write it more often...much more often ;o)
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Cute and hott, thanks for writing it.