Reviews for Near
Pink Star Art chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
This was a pretty cool story, it was very interesting, although very dark. I really like how you tie it to the real DN story. I wonder what would happen if Near meets his sister after defeating Kira and everything? Anyways, you were really good at showing the emotions and bringing the reader into the story.
SkywardShadow chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Yeesh..freaky stuff. This 'warden' guy creeps me out. -.-

The last paragraph was eerie and also kind of sad. It almost makes you sympathize with the guy. Almost.

Ooh, a CG/DN crossover? I LOVE Code Geass, so I look forward to that!
SkywardShadow chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Yikes..dunno who to feel worse for; Natalya or Near..

I find the whole family interesting in a morbid sort of way-you've got Near, the obviously scared prodigy; Natalya, the jaded older sister who appears to be more normal than any of them; the psychotic father and miserable, suicidal mother. Lotsa trauma in there that might account for some of Near's quirks later in life.

Great chap; I like reading about your OC as well.
Ryuks-Poizun-Apples chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Sorry, I read the first chapter but didn't have time to review so I'm reviewing now! 8) Wonderful story! Can't wait for the next chapter(s)! Keep up the good work!

L!a

Mello-Matt-Near
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Hallelujah! I've been trying to get at this chapter all day and ffnet was glitching or something..

Anyway. You executed the 'sickness' idea very well; I like that it was divided by the quarantine days. I also liked Near's mother; she seemed IC..which is strange to say, since we never saw her, but something about her here felt right.

And little Near..picking things up even at such a young age.

Rester at the end was a nice touch. x)

Great chap!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yikes. That was shiver-worthy.

I think alternating between flashbacks and Near's current, disjointed thoughts was definitely the way to go; so kudos for that!

Gotta say this..I think you have an evil mind. XD That was flippin' creepy, and I could tell you really thought it out.

I really liked the last line. It's like, 'aha, so that's where he gets his complex'.

Great work..it was psychological, original, and..well, creepy! Nicely done! xD