Reviews for Protect Me
fawn chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
u made ben a SLUT
doggyblade chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
It's nice to know the 'background' I guess but now it doesn't really feel like a Bevin fic.. it feels like a Ben X Cash one, since if you think about it.. cash was the first to take his virginity, first to kiss him etc. And plus you went through so much touble to write a 'background' for them when you haven't even delved into Ben's and Kevin's relationship! What THEIR background is and this is suppposed to be bevin! D: Although I must admit I LOVED this chappie XD :/ but instead of seeing them as 'Cash' and 'Ben' I kept picturing them as 2 other random little boys going through this, which is prolly why i'm able to like it :c If you think about it like that (as random little boys and not as Cash and Ben) its actually kind'v adorable and tragic :x So kudos to your writing in this chappie XD I really enjoyed it! and now I think ima re-read it _
doggyblade chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
At first I was really happy with where this chappie was goin, like Ben was bein all cutesy and flirty and Kevin was gonna go beat tha shizcakes out of tha hobknocker! all was well; but then you made Ben act all OC and actually I got the impression of him being a slut; and sadly Kevin was no better. When he first resisted Ben's advances I thought 'yea go Kev! That truely shows he luv's him!' but then... yea _ Kevin suddenly jumped him and normally I would be all for this but dude c'mon he just got freakin raped! And I kno Ben doesn't remember it but thats just wrong and what made it worse and extremely hard for me to read was the way Kevin treated him. He didn't 'make love' to him, in fact he raped him. And to me what he did was even worse than what that douchebag did..I just really hated this chappie.. it actually disgusted me a lil.. you totally diminished their relationship and made all of kevin's words of 'i love you' seem really cheap and fake...:/ no offense to u as a person D:
doggyblade chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
*GLARES* _ I still freakin hate you... no offense. *Turns to begging* Can the baby be like some1 else's kid? Like maybe she was raped or something? XD oo that sounds really mean to say ... _ but I don't care! as long as it's not Kevin's! TT it ruins my pure/yaoi image of him and Ben! god I hate you! *cries in emo corner*
doggyblade chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
! JEEZ! no offense but I really hate you right now.. _ ok there's prolly some offense in that... but first you make the douchebag rape Ben and then *gags* a baby with gwen! eww no! I can't even picture it, it's so wrong and disturbing D: and SERIOUSLY? how could you let that freakin hobknocker hurt Ben! TT I was like ok shes gonna hav Kevin save him...any minute now our kev is gonna pop around a tree and beat the shizcakes out of this usuratonkachi! But you did it! you actually had Ben raped! TT and also whats with Kevin slapping Ben around so much? :c I don't know if I like that abusive side :/ U RAPED BEN! I'm sorry but... you hobknocker! _ now I'm gonna stop ranting and read the next chappie hoping that this is some sick joke... TT *sobs*
Xx-Inuzuka-Pup-xX chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
Okay, so I absolutely LOVE this story, but it seems as though you strayed away from a point you were trying to get at. It's like now there's no Kevin and Ben time, period. I mean I know you've said in you A/N's that you come up with it on the spot, but now that you kinda have to start over since your virus, maybe actually draw out a plot for your story and plan your story around it. The chapters seem kinda random at times, bouncing from one subject to another. And Ben's amnesia, it's kinda confusing, maybe be a little more descriptive with how Ben feels about it? But other than this it's a great story, your use of words are great and the idea I lovely. I love ther personality of the characters, minus Gwen and Cash. I kinda don't see Cash as dark as you portray him, but it's your story. Hahaa, but keep up the good work. :D
Anie6142 chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
when are you going to update?
DarkAngelHunter chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
THANK YOU GOD FOR KILLING GWEN!
DarkAngelHunter chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? Gwen's last words just pissed me off _" stupid red haired...*goes 2 rant and vent on how much i dispise gwen*
DarkAngelHunter chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ur little authors note in the parathesis annoyed the hell out of me. They were amusing but very annoying. I did enjoy the first chapter so now I'm faving this :D
Epoch95 chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
I like your story!

Update Soon:)
Anie6142 chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
nice flashbacks, I wonder if Ben remembered this or simply decided to forget about it completely.
alexlyoko13 chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
I love this fic, and as for Gwen, you could have her have a misscarage. And Im a Yaoi Fan, and I can totaly See Ben and Kevin being together
Anie6142 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
The story is really good. I wonder why Ben has amnesia and he's so er..horny.
Anie6142 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Good, but you need a BETA reader, is just a little confusing, you need a BETA, still good though.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »