Reviews for The Griggs and Sheckley Oneshot Collection
Zokolov chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I was hoping that someone would write about these characters, with them being my favorites and all. Hell, I even considered giving them cameos in my own work.

Well, this story seems positively hilarious, even though it's mostly banter between the lovably inept Griggs (way to turn on that turret!) and the eternally sarcastic Sheckley. But that's basically enough. Excellent writing! Looking forward to read more...

My favorite quote:

"And there were two pillows, which can work like pillows. You happy?"

- Zokolov
Eternal Density chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
nice! the vort-speech really made it :D
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
i can't help but think Gordon deserves some of that, he's a bit ridiculously overpowered :P
McThinger chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Yet another good one. I wonder how it would turn out if THEY went to Ravenholme...
LuckyKaz chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
I was going to review just to thank you for meeting my silly request-which yes, thank you by the way, it was adorable, especially the little end part :D-But I was also very impressed with this chapter.

I never would've thought of Father Grigori as being Griggs' brother, that's a really inventive way of seeing things.

So great chapter, the character interaction and the backstory were both awesome!
Eternal Density chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Wow, just wow :D
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Wow.. THat was..

My favorite chappter, actually. I like that compairison, never noticed how Griggs could be a shortened version of Grigori.
LuckyKaz chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Aww, these are great! Cute, funny, and in character.

Oh, and if you'd have Sheckley call Griggs 'Griggsy' in a chapter, it'd make my day :D
Eternal Density chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
ahahahahaha, epic Griggs fail! :D
Eternal Density chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
heh heh heh, nice one!
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
WHOO! That was funny!
Eternal Density chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
This. Is. Perfect!

It got outrageous without becoming too silly. Silly would have been claiming to have taken down a fleet of gunships or to have blown up a citadel. The stuff they did say was exaggerated but at least it was stuff Gordon could have done :P

Well, Gordon did blow up a bit of a citadel but then he tried to stop the Combine from finishing the job for as long as possible.

Anyhow, you have proven yourself worthy of my Idea.

(LOL)
The Amazing Chicken Dinner chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Oh lord this was good. The Crow scene felt like icing on the cake. It was flawless.
Eternal Density chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
grubs... that would be like roasting babies!

So is Monday "play half life for 24 hours" day or something like that? Actually, it is Monday for me already :D

Thanks for the Griggs and Sheckley antics.

I guess Sheckley had to eat crow, either literally or metaphorically :P
One Schim chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
loving every chapter of this _