Reviews for Gin's Nighmare Musical
Neon Wish chapter 1 . 4/22
...Byakuya...I...THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
BYAKISANA!
Meggie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm going to have to start off by saying sorry. Normally, my reviews for things like this are very, very long. I've heard that they are quite entertaining to read. :P

However, I do not watch Bleach, and I have never seen the Nightmare before Christmas.

Yes, I know, odd, right?

I hear that alot.

But, despite those facts, I loved the first chapter.

The first thing that I decided was my favorite thing in this chapter was the mention of bunnies. I love bunnies.

So cute.. and.. fluffy.. x/x

Gahhhhhh! Q/Q

I'll have to bribe you later to buy me one.

But, that got kicke out the window when I read:

'charge forward and damn the consequences'.

That was just amazing. XD

Kudos for you.

And not I'm very curious to see what Ichigo is going to sing.. Hmm..

Not that it will make much sense to mee, seeing as how I havn't seen the movie.

But it's whatever. x3

Well, I can't thin kof anything else to say, so, farewell. :P

Sincerely,

Gummy bear. 3
Wheatly chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
hahahahahahahaha!
Wheatly chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
hhahahaha.. i was laughing... i actually planned to skip aizen's fearing it would scare me but i decided to read it anyway
Wheatly chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg! i never watched the movie.. but that first espada song had me rolling in my comp chair.. my mom came in and looked at me like i was insane.. she asked if i was feeling okay... and i could talk i was laughing to hard!
Apple Doodle chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I LOVED kidnap Orihime.
Apple Doodle chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Yay! I just KNEW Mayuri would do oogie boogie!
Bokmal14 chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Good story. I am looking forward to read your parody of Final Fantasy VII. Good luck!

I think these roles suit these characters:

Reno-Renji ( since I can't choose anyone that isn't from the Bleach universe. Otherwise I would of course choose Axel from Kingdom Hearts II... :) )

Rude- Tousen

Jenova-Nemu (both something not human)

Rufus-Kisuke or Kira

Sephiroth- Gin with wig or Ulquiorra in ressureciĆ³n form.

Tseng- Ulquiorra Cifer (both of them the silent unemotional type)

If you are going to do Final Fantasy VII won't you need someone to play Zack from the flashback?

Zack- Ichigo with black wig
VampCrazygirl chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
I want Gin to play Sephiroth! Yaay! I love u Ichimaru Gin! I love YOU!
Lonly Wanderer chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
This was great, so much torture for them all, in the name of humour I agree with Gin about Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Grimmjow all on the same team, they will all kill each other but that will make it funny(just having that marshmellow Yachiru is going to end up ending with everyone smiling).Poor Ishida.

I don't know who anyone in FF7 but for a powerful villan even thought he will kill you after. Sephiroth should be Ulquiorra in his 2nd ressurecion.
wutaiflea chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
k heres my vote:

Sephie: Gin lol

Jenova: Rangiku or Sodenoshirayuki (Rukias zanpakuto)

Rufus: Kisuke

...i only know of four turks...

Elena: Linette, or Kiyone

Tsung: ? erm...i would say byakuya, but i like him as Vincent

Reno: Renji lol

Rude: er...Tousen? heheh
archsage328 chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
this is gonna be fun. but i do have a question: would kon make a better role for cait sith? also, i don't know why, but i think it would be fun to see gin as reno and maybe kaname as rude. aizen would probably make a good shinra, and im not a hundred percent sure on this one, but maybe ulqiorra as sephiroth. that's all i can think of at the moment, but i hope u like my suggestions
VampCrazygirl chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Because I'm a Shiro fan, I'd have to lean torwards zelda but I also like the one for Uuquiora. Really with your obvious enthusiasm for writing, why not just do them all, you no just for kicks.
Renji's Fangirl chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Renji, because he's cooler than Kurosaki
gokuspasm chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
i really enjoy this story alot

I giggle everytime i read them singing XD makes a funny picture in my mind lol

keep up the good work