Reviews for Crossfire
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
YAY!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
why so jealous james?you stole lil jeffy first
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
-whines-it was just a hand job you ass!
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
Read through this story again. I love it, but ou know... you really cheated us on this whole Taker-Tom relationship. I would have liked to see more of them. )
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when did getting a handjob count as cheating? Maybe if you gave one but receiving one to me does not count as cheating. Then again I don't believe in manogomy so I can't really talk.
Magz86 chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
OMG... I am so sorry it's taken me so long to actually finish reading this!

Anyway, I really enjoyed it and know there's a sequel but can't remember what it's called... can you let me know?
BellaHickenbottom chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
I like this ending! I can totally picture Jeff being a lil kid at the wheel. All of the conflicts being solved made me all happy inside LMAO! You had me worried for a lil bit when James and Jeff went to the backyard and the hints were there LOL. YAY, HAPPY ENDING!
sunligh584 chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter, can't wait to read more. Please Please update soon. :)
cornetice78 chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
Yippe! So everything is good. For now right? lol. I just love James' insanity.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
That's cute. Everyone's doing better and back in love with their real lovers! It's great. End? If it is it's great if not I'm not complaining! I'll keep coming back for more if there is any.
NeroAnne chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Awe, XD.

Totally perfect ending! Really damn sweet and enjoyable!

Great ficcy! XD!
slashdlite chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Glad James and Tom somewhat made up! A befitting end to the story. Love it!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Loved it...this is the best story!
Nooks chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Do i smell a sequel? I so looking to more Riky and Megan stories together. it's awesome! I love you guys, great job! Clips!