Reviews for Heart Scald
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
...wow. Just...wow. This was amazing! You kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, especially when I thought that Sixshot was going to kill Ratchet. By Primus, this story is so, so, so good! :D
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So this happens when a Phase Six kinda 'Bot gives "make love not war" a new scale. Neat.
Forever777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
another chapter? where he catches ratchet? :)
Zarak342 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my, very good!
Saiyuki-kun chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Is there going to be another chapter? I would very much like to read another one if there is.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Sequel?
HikariKitty-Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So fantastically written! URGH! I would love to see a sequal. I want to know what happens when Sixshot catches Ratchet again!
StarCaptain299 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
...Damn...

Hot damn...

LOL

Sorry. Not much of a review.
Skjelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hallo!

I'm Skjelle and I have a russian TF-slash site. Can I translate your fic and put it on site? With all respect, copyrights and links. 'Cos it's hot and the pairing is great.

Site called Mechanophilia, it is here: .

By the way, there are no viruses or something like this. It was, but not now. Google just don't remove the warning. Sorry about it )
nitemea chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
*flails*

Just when I thought this fic couldnt get any hotter you brought in the autobots (Prime's reaction was sexellent btw) Oh and the ending, it killed me. i would never have read Sixshot with Ratchet, but you made it so sexy! *reads again*
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 9/8/2009