Reviews for Hot For teacher
nannas-onepiece-adventure chapter 14 . 2/2
throw pon farr in and make jade be the one to find him during plak tow
south-east-girl chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I want to see a Spock and Nyota fight big time.
BUNNIES chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
First, this is an awesome story. Second, I wanna see a Uhura Jade catfight! :3
ElizabethT1007 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Where have you gone?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
i love this story! spock and jaden are cute together and i just want to see them get together finally
itsanabsolutecatastrophe chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Hey there! I'll be a new follower I'll try to review when I can (sometimes I'll be at school when I read a chapter, and I close a window and forget about it :p) anyway, I'll be watching for the next chapter! Thanks for the story so far, it's a great slow build as of yet.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Hey, I'm loving the story! Er, I was kind of wondering, when does Spock realize what the feelings he has for her are? Also, what is he going to do when he figures it out? I sort of imagine him having an internal battle with himself and upon revelation the conflict gets worse. Something along the lines of 'would it really be logical to leave Uhara? Especially since he really has no idea if Jaden likes him back. Also, Vulcans don't really believe in love right? So maybe something along those lines...? You could also use the second star trek movie as a bases for some of you r next chapters. I don't know, just some suggestions/ requests, but really I just can't wait until you come out with a new chapter! :3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
I excitedly await an update. (:
Agitha Cook chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
I like Jade more and more every time I read your story. She is AWESOME! :D
Music Box Physicist chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Please update soon as this is an entertaining fic thusfar.
fairyofdreames chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Please continue with this story I really like it. It be a shame to leave it like this :((
XpixieXsticksX chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I have recently become obsessed with Star Trek (no thanks to my husband lol). And have acquired a thing for the Vulcan Cammander. I do hope you continue with your story. It is very suspenseful and has that sweetness to it. Hopefully Spock will come to terms soon buoys won't be a comets bitch and no one will hate Jaden to much.
Charliezard Dark Lord Of All chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Hello :) If you reply, please do it over PM as I would prefer this to be private. Anyway, brilliant story! I don't really read Spock/OC stories (I mean, I read a few here and there as it's good inspiration for my own stories) but this one was pretty good! Continue updating and if you need help or just want to chat, I'll be waiting with a virtual hug and virtual tea with chocolate chip cookies on the side :)
tiarna13 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Dude, be a babe and update please? I would really like to read more. :) Ta
Katidbsh chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Please continue this and Spock and Jade's relationship, love it!