Reviews for Teasing Insanity
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 1/28
Nice.
dogsrplayful chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Is there going to be a sequel to this one too? I loved both "Seducing Madness" and this story, so please write a sequel!
Niphuria chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love these stories. The only thing is I wish Alice sounded just a LITTLE more mature. It almost smacks of pedophelia, but not quite. If she behaved just a tad older, not much, mind you, but just a little I think it would play off a little better.

I do hope there will be more!
WOAH chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
WOAH.
nevrlaand chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
AW~! SO CUTE~! Sorry.

x_x
High Queen of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Sequel? Swet! This wasn't like the first one, but it was pleasant all the same. I do hope another one is coming our way! I do have a question. What are your plans for Alice's and Hatter's relationship? Will they keep teasing and seducing or will it become something more? And, I think it would be very funny if Alice craves the Hatter's attention during the tea party right in front of the March Hare. lol I could just see the Hare, a bit oblivious but somehow knowing something is going on. lol Good work, keep up the job!

XOXO,

Jazzie
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Perhaps well done
linalove chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was so great!I loved it!Very well done!:)
steamboatwillie1928 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WONDERFUL! i loved the first one, and now i love the second one! beautiful job! i hope theres more on the way! :D