Reviews for Much at Stake
RandomDoodlesInClass chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
This was written perfectly for both shows, and everyone's totally in character :) I LOVE it!
shopgirl152 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh my. Vanessa's a slayer. That is awesome. I hope you update this at some point. It has a lot of potential. Nice job.
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
ohh! great start! please update soon! :D
Scottcousins chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Please, more.
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Yay! You updated... four months ago. I have got to start checking my favorites.

Don't go the the caverns! Bad things are there! The one time Candace doesn't try to bust them, they get into serious danger.

Vanessa would be an excellent slayer! ...And now I'm thinking of how disastrous it would be if Candace was a slayer. Yikes.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 10/5/2010

Does Heinz know what his daughter is doing? Be funny if Phineas and Ferb ran into a vampire in the caverns and used a solar power flashlight they created until they are saved by Spike and/or Angel.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is an awesome crossover. Not only that, but it's written in a manner that could totally fit both show. The Agent P scenes were done masterfully. Hoping to see more chapters later on.
trecebo chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Such a fan of Phineas and Ferb. This rocks. I could totally see it playing out on the screen...
jheaton chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I'm really happy to see you continuing this story! Thanks!
jheaton chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You're off to a great start with this. Great concept, very well written. I'd love to see you continue it.
pirate34 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
love the concept, please continue this
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Okay, first of all, the Agent P section was done beautifully. That should be in the show. One of the things I love most about Phineas and Ferb is the Britishness. I love that you are using that to bring in Buffy. I didn't expect lawrence to already know about the Slayers and such. I look forward to reading more of this.

6464MinidiceofRandomness
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Haha. This looks like it's gonna be hella fun to read! Please please please continue! :D

Phineas and Ferb Buffy WIN
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well, this looks promising. Love Phineas and Ferb-one of the best cartoons EV. ER. And Buffy crossing? I'm in! Bring it!