Reviews for You Were My Everything
Teito And Mikage chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
... Mikage iS my everything...
-drifts to sleep with mikage-
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
OMG LOVE THEM
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awwww man! How I love this pairing,man! Very nice fic, thank u soooo much.
Miyuki 3942 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I hate myself so much for being a pervert! I was so close to nose bleeding! Dx

Anyway, I'm not sure if I like this or not. I'm a fujoshi so maybe, MAYBE, I do. But I'm still confused with some stuff and...

...

I think I'm just being a closet fujoshi here o.O *adds to favorites*
Eloquent Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hehehe omfg this fanfic was amazing 8D Thanks for writing it :3 I support this fanfic too D: I wish they had more Mikage x Teito fanfics :c but oh well :3
The Only Caution chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i know! i couldnt believe the lack of m rated mikagexteito fanfics! so thank you so very much for writing one! i loved it!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh my goodness! That was so sweet and sad and hot, all rolled into one! That truly takes some serious skill, my friend.

I really loved this story! Honestly, this is the first Mikage/Teito fic I've ever read, but now that I've read one this good, I must go find more! Amazing fic, I totally loved it! _
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*Squee!* I am with you, I love these two but also T/H and T/F. grrr. God, I didn't want him to die. Thank you so much for writing this, you're right there is not enough of this pairing out there, goodness knows why!
kyoko8lin chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
love it
Grownups chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh em gee is right. I've been waiting for some MikagexTieto action. "I love you Tieto." That's kind of a 'duh'. It's even hinted in the manga for Christ's sake.
ReiMori chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I really hope you continue it because WE NEED MORE MIKAGExTEITO LEMONS!

It was really nicely written, a bit short and quick, but I can't complain because at least it satisfied what others have yet to do. _

Anyway, I really liked and I urge you to write more!
tachann chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thanks so much for writing this! it was awesome! Your awesome! THIS PAIRING IS AWESOME! 8D

lol please write more! There is almost no fanfiction with this pairing TT I'm very surprised there are barily any doujinshi either. haha sorry for my rambling.

Again thanks alot and great job! D
KuroTsuki14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Beautiful:)! Yup this is only MikagexTeito lemon fiction out there.

When I was reading the fiction it remind me of the bedroom scene in episode 5. Its kind funny since I rewatched the scene before reading the fiction.

Thanks for write it. 3 It made my day! :D
akai chibi seme chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
this is...so swet!

i hope you write more teitoxmikage!

Keep writing nee xD
Hiarashi chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
OMG! You just made my day! Here I thought I'd never see a fic between the two (much less a lemon which makes it 10times better)

I most definitely gotta write one of this pairing as well