Reviews for Doughnuts and Muffins
k3josai chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is a really great story! Loved it. :-D
DaringDEP chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Super cute! I have been deprived of good Clois fanfics for too long! Please write more!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I never thought I'd get such a thrill out of reading the line "I'm your fall back muffin, but Lois, you'll always just be my muffin"! That line was so good (you have shown me that muffin analogies can be surprisingly romantic). Anyway I think you capture the Clois vibe so brilliantly, I definitely got tingles from this fic.
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
ha ha ha..I know this is a veryold story. but I loved it so much. enjoyed it each second. it was so cute & lovely..

Muffine it is.. 8)
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Cute Story I love Clois!
gh55 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This fic was just so cute! I swear it was so sweet it's like i had a thousand chocolate glazed doughnuts at once.
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I LOVE you for this! I was actually thinking of doing something with the whole 'doughnut vs mufin' thing myself! This was totally great!

BTW is there an in-between of doughnuts and muffins? I guess that's just how Clark is. He's in a category all by himself!
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very cute.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Very cute and funny bits as well. The whole muffin/douhgnut thing was adorable and hilarious, especially the bits with Clark being a doughtnut-muffin and him telling her she was his muffin, even if he was just her fall-back muffin. Very cute story! Wonderful work!
B. Davis chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Awh, this was so sweet! I loved it. And I just happened to read it has spoilers for S8 and yet it fits perfectly for S9 too. LOL

Great writting and great story. One of my fave one shots so far. :) I'll make sure to check all your other stories too [I just read a Rabid one shot from you - shame on me didn't leave a review]. You should write a sequel to this one. A Clois date fic would be cute. 3

Oh, and I also want my doughnut that tastes like muffin.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I've never heard that saying before, but it's totally a Lois Lane thing to say. This was very cute. A fall back muffin, indeed. :)
Klaatu chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I loved this. Thank you. You know, I'm going to be thinking about doughnuts and muffins all day now (not to mention a shirtless Clark). As always, thanks for writing.
midnight inspiration chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
dotsie23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hi Individual

I enjoyed this story very much and thought it was very entertaining. I've added you to my story/author alerts! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Reflection of Perfection chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
What a beautiful little concept you have there. Doughnuts and Muffins. How sweet. Not to mention incredibly yummy. ;) I've had my fair share of Doughnuts, but I think I've personally found my Muffin. Favourited this piece since it was incredibly hard NOT too. Keep up all the good work, hun. Totally telling all my friends about this fic. :)