Reviews for Chuck vs the Impossible Question
Nerdette-AllivarT chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
i know it's a bit late..just came across your fic and i love this chapter...chapter 2 yeah.. not a fan of happy endings so i love this...
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Darn, they have you in a very, very bad mood! Ye gods that was bleak! Saying that as someone who would put So Here We Are in there Top Five Chuck fics! Can't speak about the season 3 spoilers cos here the UK they've only just broadcast Chuck vs the first kill, but cheer up. Not sure I quite buy it either, certainly the Chuck I've seen doesn't seem the 'bring your own gun type'.
Osced chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
So that means that Chuck & Sarah never can't love each other...not agreeing but a interesting point of view...

/Osced
Osced chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Oh that was a different kind of chapter, but I liked it... Chuck taking his life because that Sarah doesn't love him..but it wasn't really that she didn't love him..it was more that she didn't leave him...am I right?

/Osced
ProudlyIrish chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
hm.. Ookaay... that was... extrememly...depressing...it was good though,just didn't expect both endings to end with them dead! kinda makes you feel like chuck and sarah are doomed :( good job though, it was written well :)
bohoxlove chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
wow.

normally im not really

into dark fics. but this.

this is wow.
BloodBank chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Wow... that was dark :

Quite good though, all the same xD
jagged1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I should have paid more attention to the summary...! I really expected cotton candy happiness at the end of chapter 3. But, it is an interesting take at two possible outcomes to the impossible question in a black and white way - or should I say dark and darker. Here's to hoping for finding the middle ground between the two.

Nicely done...
nattylovesjordy chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Hmm..

Now I have my lips pressed firmly together. And my eyebrows are... pushed down (? I'm tired. Give me... a while). And I'm contemplating, thinking.

I like the first ending first. -nods-

For one... While I did like the description of Casey's death (Although, no, I do not want Casey to die b/c w/o Casey I cannot have Geeky Casey and that just... is too depressing to imagine) I liked the description of Sarah's death in the first ending better. Just how you said like... Bones, brain and blood. Or whatever it was. Even if it wasn't three Bs. I just liked "bone."

I know, weird, random. That's what you get when I'm tired. Which just got a song called "That's what you get" stuck in my head.

Geeze!

GEEZE.

But.

Regardless... I liked it.

Dark, yet satirical. Which you may have not been intending, but at the same time... very well may have been. Either way, they made me chuckle here and then.

WHATEVER. Don't discriminate.

(Can you tell I'm tired? I just left a really long review on a different story too, making up words and terms and stuffs).

nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Uh... Okay.

I think you and I both would be busting up laughing if you saw my face right now.

My eyebrows are raised (which actually hurts my head, b/c I have a headache), my eyes are WIDE and... I just look like "WOW."

There's a word... In shock? Ha. Wow, Natalie, that had to have been SO hard to come up with, but that really wasn't the word I was looking for..

Dang.

Anyways... Yes. Okay.

Interesting.

And a third chapter. Even more interesting.
londonwriting chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Well that was a bit blunt.

Aha but that aside I like the idea, and look forward to reading both alternate endings. Cheers for posting

London.
zipfe chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Wow, this was definitely the better ending. Loved it. It's almost poetic.

Great job here.
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Man this was intense and bleak. Maybe I should do a pep talk about S3 with you as I'm optimistic but I hope this helped get out some of the bad feelings.
Dwarfius chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Poor Casey :(

I have to say I like the second chapter, all due to this bit, "It would be so easy to love him, but she didn’t. Not like he deserved. Not like he could be loved. She wasn’t capable of that."

As I can totally believe Sarah is saying it all thinking she is not good enough, that is all for Chuck's best. Yet she cannot live without him.
tshdow chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Now this is a different instance. Not so much believable as the first, but same result. I am sure I don't want to know what is going on in your life atm. ( Thanks for the story anguish though.