Reviews for Coming Aboard
Full-Paragon chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Very good stuff. I especially liked the look into Kaiden and Jokers minds. Both of them are disabled, but they really don't let that slow them down. Both of them use it to push themselves farther by giving them the drive they need, though in very different ways.
Full-Paragon chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ooooooooh. So this is Claire from the Villa huh? Man, that really enhances the reading, you should compile all these at some point, Claire is becoming the most interesting Shepard, and I REALLY want to know what happened between training and this, because obviously something went to shit for her.
Inkess chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Again, I love how you give more life to Hackett. I loved the bit with Shep and her dad, too. *snerk* She got more than she bargained for with the Normandy if you ask me.

The flashback to Elysium was very well done, too. "I will destroy you!" and "Enemies everywhere!" now that sounds familiar for some reason :D I also loved that moment where Shep was being naive.
Full-Paragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
With fame comes madness eh? Interesting way for Shep to deal with it at least.
Inkess chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like fics that show Hackett as more than mere mission dispenser. Anderson was good too. It was interesting to see that Shepard wouldn't be his top choice as his XO. And the Shep part was pure brilliance, especially the part where she kicks out Rob or Randy, and her sweet little revenge on the paparazzi. Her inability to cope with fame was absolutely adorable.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Shepard has a sense of humor? Nah, couldn't happen. :P Another good chapter. It almost makes me like Kaidan, though Jenkins is still an annoying little turd.
thebluninja chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
It's almost enough to make me feel sorry for your Shepard. Though at least this way we know she fits in perfectly well with everyone *else* on the Normandy with major Daddy issues. Good writing as always, I think you pull off Udina well (if you consider that a compliment).
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really like the way you portray Anderson and Hackett - though I'm curious why Anderson would consider Shepard just as bad as the other two? As usual, you do a great job with all of the military stuff. Hopefully Shepard was bright enough not to pick up some E3 at the bar! :D
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Id honestly never considered a Shepard taking their accomplishments in the head, but you pulled it off quite well. Also Anderson had some good reactions to the history repeat. Also Shepard not being at the forefront of selection was very interesting.
Husband chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Hey wifey, you do Joker justice. The scenes are like you're in the game.
Jenna53 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Your prequel was wonderful. I was sorry to get to the end. Thanks for writing.
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Very nicely written! You definitely have a grasp on Joker and how he feels about what he feels about his condition.

Liked Nihlus' questioning of Shepard and about her philosophy.

Really, I do hope to keep going with this!
Cate Lynn chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
I'm glad you decided to keep going with this one. :) Great job with Joker. Interested to see what happens next!
Thug-4-Less chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Ah, another excellent chapter. The action in the middle broke up the Normandy parts perfectly. I definitely like Shephard's thought process when she's with the dude in the bar. The fact that he's with Cerberus totally blows the mind.

Two things that I'm a little curious about. The bunk-thing. Do you mean that they'll be assigned sleep-pods and be worked into the rotation? If so, it might be good to clarify.

The second thing is that I think Spectre should always be capitalized. Like Marine.

Anyhoo, that's all I've got. I can't wait for the next chapter!
fortunesque chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
I love your characterizations in this fic. I haven't seen too many spacer/Elysium Shepards; it seems like most go for Akuze/something else. Your Shepard's struggle to regain her dignity is very compelling and her situation is so complex. She's very interesting. I really hope you continue this fic past the crew getting settled in. It'd be interesting to see how Shepard develops over the course of becoming a Spectre etc.