Reviews for A Chance At Love
Troopergirl49 chapter 5 . 4/22
I love it! When will you continue it?
RougeReaper chapter 5 . 1/27
This is great please update soon
jhgiusdhiu chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
KEEP GOING!
Subject 342 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Shoot. That was fast. Now I'm scarred for life. Please don't add that; there might be younger audiences reading. Just a suggestion, doesn't mean you should do it!

Well, bye!
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Omg. I love those two guys, too! Aren't they awesome with their ninja skills? Hehe... I didn't even read the story yet, and I'm already reviewing. What really caought my eye, though, was Storm Shadow sending his sister to join the Joes.

Seriously, I've watched the movie, too, and I think this is the best one yet [which I didn't read- YET! :P]. This is the only story where Storm Shadow has a sister! I will now read your story! Man, my review must be lame... _' Well, see ya!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
awww. wait i didnt think she actually got raped, but she did? :/ i think she should tell snake eyes the truth.
Blairexoxo chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Wow. That was intense. But whatever, I still loved it! Snake Eyes all the way man!

Storm Shadow sucks. How could he do that to his own sister!

Great story, update soon! :D
Saadhana chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
please continue this story.i love it completly
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
ooh poor falcon, I can't wait to find out if she trusts guys again.
Aphrodite96 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
i really like this story but i'm didn't like the part she got raped! so sad! but i know you had your reasons can't wait for next chapter please update soon!
sessys girl forever chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
love it
8yume chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
this story is an alsome dramtic rollercoaster. update soon! _
Frankizzle chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Good chapter, but personally I wouldn't have done the rape scene. It has the potential to turn her into a Mega-Sue. Its also incredibly difficult to write about the effects of rape on the victim or those around her unless you've been raped yourself or you've known someone who has. I'm just saying, you may want to do some research or something before you write the next chapter, because it has the potential to become insensitve/inaccurate and offend some people. Other than that, you wrote the scene quite maturely which is good :D update soon!
Suiseiseki chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Yay!You have updated!Great as always!

Update soon!