Reviews for Retail Therapy
Guest chapter 35 . 12/9/2017
This has to be the most annoying Bella I've ever read in fan fiction. I understand you need drama for a story, but I couldn't get over this Bella. Edward should have left after her third (and not last) misunderstanding, "magnetic pull" be damned.
bethabetha chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
i’ve tried a few times now to read this, but i just can’t get past this Bella. she’s just... an idiot for lack of a better word. sorry.
LaPumuckl chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
I found this through a rec on Facebook and am so glad I did; )
bethabetha chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
Wow, Bella... overreact much? So far I have really enjoyed this story, but right now I kind of want to slap Bella.
scrumptioust chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
the timeline got confusing. i thought ben was supposed to give the speech on saturday.. now she's flying out on friday, and it's later that she was supposed to go?
or did i miss something?
pizpireta0813 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Awww, sweeter meet than the first️
Tee dree chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Everything is so perfect... Why do I have the impression that there is a 'but'? Where is the catch?
Tee dree chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Soooo sweet!
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 7/7/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
TheEasternWind chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Why is him owning the majority stock such a bad thing? I mean, good for him. It's apparently a successful company. Pls explain. I don't know anything about business..:(
TheEasternWind chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Your story is so swoon worthy! Love it!
asiula chapter 41 . 4/3/2016
Cool story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you :)
QueenGB chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
Good lord. :-(
QueenGB chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
Pedestal? Fallen! Well we knew he was keeping something but is this really a life shattering offense. Be pissed very pissed ask for time not like Ross & Rachel time but time. However ending it and quitting is completely classic Bella drama now I am certain she's running. Jeebus!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
Bella says Edward is perfect and uses perfect a lot so the pedestal he's gonna fall off of will hurt. She will be dramatic even if she's right but please don't make her classic Bella and run, run, run! Please?!
5,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »