Reviews for Retail Therapy
bethabetha chapter 8 . 7/3
Wow, Bella... overreact much? So far I have really enjoyed this story, but right now I kind of want to slap Bella.
scrumptioust chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
the timeline got confusing. i thought ben was supposed to give the speech on saturday.. now she's flying out on friday, and it's later that she was supposed to go?
or did i miss something?
pizpireta0813 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Awww, sweeter meet than the firstī¸
Tee dree chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Everything is so perfect... Why do I have the impression that there is a 'but'? Where is the catch?
Tee dree chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Soooo sweet!
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 7/7/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
TheEasternWind chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Why is him owning the majority stock such a bad thing? I mean, good for him. It's apparently a successful company. Pls explain. I don't know anything about business..:(
TheEasternWind chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Your story is so swoon worthy! Love it!
asiula chapter 41 . 4/3/2016
Cool story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you :)
QueenGB chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
Good lord. :-(
QueenGB chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
Pedestal? Fallen! Well we knew he was keeping something but is this really a life shattering offense. Be pissed very pissed ask for time not like Ross & Rachel time but time. However ending it and quitting is completely classic Bella drama now I am certain she's running. Jeebus!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
Bella says Edward is perfect and uses perfect a lot so the pedestal he's gonna fall off of will hurt. She will be dramatic even if she's right but please don't make her classic Bella and run, run, run! Please?!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Okay after the whole lie comment and his adamant claim he isn't means he IS and given Bella's epic tantrums in past chappy's that revelation will probably be a biggie. Am I right? Is this HEA? Carry on...
QueenGB chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I'm trying to connect to these two but it's hard. Something isn't clicking. They don't seem to do well outside of lemonland. He's definitely keeping a secret and she is petulant regardless of what she says.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
She is a bit exhausting! Oh and she would not have been calm boss or not.
5,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »