Reviews for Retail Therapy
Twimima7 chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
I enjoyed reading your lovely romantic story and will continue to read the rest more of what you have written. Thank you so much for the HEA.
Twimima7 chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
This is teary and painfully heart breaking for the both of them. She needs to forgive him for I am running out of tissues.
Twimima7 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
I had worst thoughts than this, it's mild and guess Bella will have words for Edward.
Twimima7 chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
I think Bella should have had a slap down with Edward and Tanya. I give Bella credit who showed Edward she held herself together better than he did with Mike.
Twimima7 chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
I'm glad Alice told Bella how much he cared for her and now this is the second time Edward has hinted of something in his past.
Twimima7 chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
She is a very stubborn woman and I understand why she needs to do the presentation but she can also be harsh with words. He was only trying to protect her but when she asked him to leave he did as he was told. As good as he stood beside her when she had none to take care of her she forgot and it hurt him.
LadyHazelK chapter 41 . 2/3/2013
Loved the story! Thanks for writing it!
Twimima7 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Now what does he want ? Hoping only it was a concerned boss being professional inquiring on her well being? Glad Edward wasn't there.
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Bella realized that Edward truly loved her and saved her. Hope they catch the jerk that attacked her and whats with James making moves on her?
Twimima7 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Finally she said it to. I never could figure out how she could not except saying the words until she met and saw the love shared within his family. She knew within her heart she loved him deeply and admitted it.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
I would be nervous too, Esme Cullen to speak to Bella? What does she want form her
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Wow, the best kind of jealousy yet. I was afraid she would break up with him until he explained himself. Yeah I was worried until they made out.
Twimima7 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Giving Bella credit for the success she has achieved for herself and hope Micheal will not disappoint her by being professional only and not have romantic reasons. Now we have James coming into the picture. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Annazonie chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful, wonderful story! Thank you
ReaderKat chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
This story is beautiful, heart breaking (their break up was killer!), and so romantic -I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing.
5,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »