Reviews for Retail Therapy
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
The picnic was so very romantic and just wonderful. Once again, Bella gives Edward an opportunity to explain what the secret is, but he evades so easily. Makes you really wonder if what he has to say will actually break them up. I'm sure with the way we've seen Bella overreact in earlier chapters . . . this will be explosive when it finally comes out. Hot as hell schmexy time whilst they were getting ready for the gala. Edward's jealousy makes me cringe, but I've explained that before. I guess we're about to see Bella's jealous side pop up. Especially because Tanya was hugging Edward. Jealousy is such a wasted emotion. When they explain the bond that these two have being so very intense, one shouldn't be jealous of the other interacting with the opposite sex at all . . . they be secure in their love.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
The reaction that her dress brought him was magnificent. One should always get that type of adoration from their other half. Just brilliant. They could barely contain themselves . . . it was adorable. The game was fun . . . did you make that one up, or is it a real party game? Edward's answer was absolutely swoon worthy . . . my goodness
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
She works too hard and needs to find a balance between life and work. She doesn't realize she's working too hard because she's so driven. Yes, granted she had more to do than normal as a result of the week missed and the time of year. However, it's still too much. I learned this lesson the hard way and actually lost an organ in my body from working too much and not living my life. So, when I see the pattern, it just concerns me . . . even if fanfiction. Now, whatever Edwards big secret is, he's clearly waited too long in the relationship to tell Bella what it is. Also, whatever it is, Carlisle wants Edward to tell Bella . . . and . . . Edward knows it'll scare Bella away. You mentiond the Cullen Foundation helps people, but what else do they do? Is that what his secret is . . . whatever he does, will scare her away? Confused.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
He skirted right around the comment about lying . . . and she believed it . . . I just know there is something he is hiding . . . I just don't know what . . . you're really good at hiding that secret of his . . . his little slips are conveniently never heard by her . . . until this slip about the lie . . . I have a feeling that all these times she mentions things to him, and he gets one of those looks, it means something about the lie, or omission, or something . . . I don't know. I really, really like how comfortable they are around each other . . . so simple, and loving . . . they both really do love each other and it shows through their interactions . . . so cute.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2013
Honestly, I think Bella's overreacting just a little...
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
She once again over reacted . . . and thank goodness for Alice and her very adult way of thinking . . . Alice supports Bella and her decisions, that's what friends do. She took the time to guide her to see the way it may have been to Edward . . . sadly, none of that ever crossed Bella's mind until Alice brought it up. I find it odd that Edward is in the same city as Bella . . . she had to fly there . . . and he just shows up, like that's normal . . . she didn't even question it. That has something to do with his big secret he's keeping. Also, has something to do with the 'lie' he's sorry about when falling asleep that she just heard. Lord knows, whatever it is, she'll over react to that as well. Probably kick him out yet again. I get that she's been self reliant and on her own for so very long, but there comes a time when ou have to give something . . . besides your body over to the person your with. I'll read on to find out more. One thing they have down pat is the schmexy times . . . so hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
She's not well . . . she needs to not travel, but is so obstinate and stubborn that she is putting her career ahead of her health. Well, when she's on the airplane with a massive headache and nausea . . . she will only have herself to blame. I'm beginning to wonder if she deserves Edward or not. Even with whatever his big ass secret is . . . he cares about her and her health . . . which is something she can't say . . . she doesn't care about herself at all, just her career. She makes my head spin, this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
Edward's still being quoted mysterious . . . I have a bad feeling about it for some reason. We know he's not married . . . because between Esme, Carlisle, Emmett and Rosalie . . . one of them would have said something and they certainly would not have welcomed her so openly into their home. It is all very odd. I am not at all surprised to see Michael Newton visiting Bella . . . he cares about his employees and that is obvious in the way she's spoken of him in the past. Of course he would visit. Now, what should not happen is Alice leaving . . . I hope she has the sense to stay. If Edward comes back to just Bella and Michael in her apartment . . . it may get sticky. Even though NOTHING is going on there.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
If it weren't for the fact that this is only chapter sixteen of forty one, I would have thought she was dead. She is one lucky chick. Poor, poor Edward . . . he must've been beside himself with worry over her. I certainly hope Jane feels like crap for not doing her job and escorting Bella to her car. No excuse for that at all. Especially after the altercation in the store earlier. Completely unnecessary for this to happen to Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
For being so very smart in business, she's so fucking stupid in real life. 'Go ahead Jane, I'll be fine'. After the altercation in the store. The man just simply leaving. She's an idiot. Jane's freaking JOB is to escort Bella . . . there is NO way that Jane would not have walked her to her car. Sorry, but your Bella deserves what's happening to her right now. Maybe next time, she'll use her brain before leaving a store after an altercation . . . at 11p! Shaking my head in disbelief.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
The whole lovemaking scene was just beautiful between these two . . . you had me flying high in happy fuzzy feelings . . . then you throw the bomb at the ending with the, 'promise me no matter what happens, you will never stop loving me', crap. What the hell is he up to? Okay, all the mystery behind Edward is starting to make me panic. He is so intense, and so romantic. He's only twenty-eight, so not old enough to have too many issues. Especially because of the family situation . . . that is a very strongly bonded and loving family. So it's not that. What are you up to? Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
I loved that she was so very nervous about meeting his family . . . really liked how Edward relieved her tension ;) . . . hot! The Cullen family home sounded spectacular. When they got to his room on the tour, and they spoke of the girls he'd had there . . . cute . . . but, he ensured her she was the only woman to have seen his room . . . sigh. Enjoyed the conversation between Rosalie and Bella about Alice . . . it gave realism to the story. A sister would ask those things to a best friend . . . very well done. Edward went away mentally for a while a couple times throughout the chapter . . . you've got me very curious as to why. Then when back at her place, I knew he wanted to tell her, for a while now, days even, that he loved her. More than a little surprised at the timing of it though . . . throes of passion and all that . . . he's more romantic than throes of passion. Super happy she not only said it back, but you really felt that she meant it when she said it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
These whispers that Edward has been saying since early on, it's him professing his love for her . . . it just has to be. Although, every time she says 'he said something, but I didn't catch it', makes me giggle and say you need your ears checked. I know you're not trying for that response, but I giggle, can't help that it elicits that response from me. However, the grown up in me just knows he's saying ILY to her . . . and she's not meant to hear it yet. Esme calling? I hope Edward's not in the hospital or something . . . YIKES!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I had a boyfriend twenty-five years ago that went ballistic with jealousy for no reason during our whole year long relationship. To this day I can't stand jealousy. Thankfully, the bond my husband and I share is so strong, that I know within my soul, that he would never cheat, nor would I cheat on him. At said . . . I had some issues with the beginning of this and was with Bella and the jealousy being wrong on Edward's part. That whole scene with the, yours, mine, bit was hotter than hell. I love an Edward that throws the MINE into his vernacular. So hot. *fans self*
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Now how did I already know that Edward would see her out with Michael. And, he's with Emmett . . . great first impression for Emmett to witness her in a bar with another man when she's supposed to be only seeing Edward. To an outsider . . . it would appear as a date with the laughing and all. Of course, I'm not really sure that it is Edward . . . but who else would make her heart drop from her chest. Onwards to find out for sure if my guess was accurate . . . let's just hope Rose wasn't there as well.
5,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »