Reviews for Retail Therapy
1avidfan chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
I think this story is great. Bella's character is certainly not very secure about herself though, she jumps to terrible conclusions even after Edward opened himself up to her. He is wonderful because he takes the blame on himself, when Bella is mostly at fault for thinking the worst about him. Is she going to calm down and trust him?
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Openskies123 chapter 41 . 4/19/2014
Just finished your story and it was lovely. I enjoyed your version of Edward and Bella. Liked when Bella proposed to Edward haven't seen that in a fanfic. Thanks for sharing :)
pjlittlefoot chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Ok, i love the story but some of the things that come out of Bella's mouth are kind of contradictory. He eclipsed her job after he said he loved her? If that was the case she would have took his opinion into consideration before telling him to leave. Instead of this my way or get out attitude she keeps getting.

P.s. sorry for the lack of log in. The login button doesn't show a button so I left my username.
kalizivis chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
ah...beautiful ...and they didn't even have babies!
kalizivis chapter 40 . 4/4/2014
they are on the same page ;)
kalizivis chapter 39 . 4/4/2014
Ahhh the m word!
kalizivis chapter 38 . 4/4/2014
Reading at work. At least now we have mobile phones that make it easier :)
kalizivis chapter 37 . 4/4/2014
First Christmases are special :)
kalizivis chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
aro? did i miss something?
kalizivis chapter 35 . 4/4/2014
oh jeez, really Mikie...way to make things even more complicated!
kalizivis chapter 34 . 4/4/2014
happy reunion!

Yay for 5,000 reviews!
kalizivis chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
well that didn't last long...just can't stay away!
kalizivis chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
Hmmm...it's not like she works directly for him...The line is a bit blurry...

thanks for story recommendations...always looking for a good one.
kalizivis chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
ay ya yay!
kalizivis chapter 30 . 4/4/2014
ahhhh...no trepidation about being caught by Charlie? Hehe...i guess the need to be together overcame that logical thought...don't blame them
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »