Reviews for Retail Therapy
Génial!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
Départ canon!
twichris chapter 20 . 8/11/2021
Why do I get the feeling that he's lied about something big "really big" from the beginning. I've wondered how he knew where she worked, and what she over heard while at his parents house. I mean what him and his dad were talking about in his office.
xobrie chapter 30 . 1/11/2021
I couldn't read anymore after this chapter. It's a very slow moving story, but what made me stop is the complete 180 Bella did as soon as she got together with Edward. Also not sure what happened to the plot for a while there.
Elle Whitecap chapter 41 . 11/15/2020
I really really loved this story up until the big reveal. Don’t get me wrong, I love angst, I just didn’t like Bella’s reaction. I don’t think it was real or healthy. She literally gave up her career for his... because of him really. I wanted to keep my strong independent Bella, but in the end, she gave in to his emotional manipulations I’m really sad for how it went after the reveal. I believe they could’ve had an HEA, but in a way that made Edward grow as a person and as a character.
Elle Whitecap chapter 39 . 11/15/2020
Edward is being shifty again... late night “business” with Carlisle? Right. And she just trusts that this “business” has nothing to do with her? This is why I believe she gave in too soon. He’s just not trust worthy.
Elle Whitecap chapter 34 . 11/15/2020
I have a hard time believing that she trusts him. No one could trust another so soon after having been betrayed so thoroughly.
Elle Whitecap chapter 33 . 11/15/2020
I have to eyeroll at them because I think they’re both making a mistake. They still have so many unresolved issues. I don’t think Edward has atoned for his sins but what was a formerly independent Bella now seems codependent and willing to forgive him without thought. She’s really doing herself a disservice by falling back so quickly. He’s always going to make her decisions for her and emotionally manipulate her is she gives in now.
Elle Whitecap chapter 32 . 11/15/2020
I think their unhealthy obsession with each other is clouding her judgement. Carlisle overstepped by lying about medical leave. That is unethical. Edward is too high handed. He keeps making decisions for her and that’s really not cool. Again, he ruined her career and he doesn’t understand what it’s like to be a female executive. He brushes off her concerns because he’s kind of an asshole in that way. I really think they need more time apart.
Elle Whitecap chapter 31 . 11/15/2020
Ok, now I kind of feel like he’s emotionally manipulating her. Withholding sex until she trusts him again? That could take a long time. I feel like he’s withholding sex to speed up the process and that’s just wrong. Again, I think she forgave him way too easily. He pretty much ruined her career, something she worked her ass off for and he’s not even acknowledging that.
Elle Whitecap chapter 30 . 11/15/2020
To be honest, I think she forgave him far too easily. When I think about his comment in their first date, it’s actually disgusting. And did those women at the conference know about Edward? Or were they really talking about Mike? It’s hard for women to get to executive positions and what he did to her will always cast a shadow on her professional reputation. I don’t think he really understands that and she let him off the hook.
Elle Whitecap chapter 28 . 11/15/2020
I’m confused. I thought she lived in Washington?
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »