Reviews for Retail Therapy
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/12
I'm wondering why she didn't ask him what he does as his career.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 7/12
What a much more intriguing way for them to reconnect.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/12
Pretty sure Edward is going to be in that bar waiting for her.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/12
This was recommended by Marvar and Twilover76. Loved the first chapter. Glad I don't have to wait for updates.
My God, its like they are 13 year old.
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 7/5
Love it.
elizabeth3001 chapter 8 . 6/3
Edward's all perfect and Bella's an emotional freak.
I love the way you write and that all of it is grammatically correct but this story seems very unrealistic.
I think I'm going to look into some of your other works.
(My apologies in case I sound harsh.)
iadoretwilight chapter 8 . 6/3
I think Bella is a tad too emotional. She's crying almost all the time. How can such a successful and intelligent person have such weak disposition and such low self confidence?
I'm not saying that success should make a person arrogant but really Bella's kind of a wimp.
Loved this story! Thanks so much for writing! Xo
lizzieloo04 chapter 41 . 3/14
This was great!
Bakergrama chapter 41 . 2/25
This story is very riveting..edge of your seat..laughs, tears and heart stopping romance. Great job...thank you!
MrsStoveGhost chapter 26 . 2/13
Ok, so the first 10 or so chapters, I thought something like this was gonna come up. Then I started to think you were gonna go all Nicholas Sparks on me and have Edward have some sort of terminal illness. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion; there really is not explaining the wild tangents my brain takes. I'm glad for this reveal and not the other more emo one.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 1/2
Second time reading your great story! Enough time has passed that it felt fresh while I understood what was happening better. Beautiful story and I love your Edward! While there has to be trust in a relationship, and he should have come clean earlier, he needed to omit the truth to get the girl. Personally I think he should have sold out of the company right away. He knew her and what her reaction would be. For a businessman, he's not too smart about his ultimate investment in Bella.
LADARTHA chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
I have enjoyed this story and the outtakes very much. Has storyline and have held my interest from start to finish.
guest chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
Great story. But why does Bella cry so much?
5,049 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »