Reviews for Retail Therapy
sandalyn05 chapter 41 . 5/10/2013
What a wonderful story. I loved all the emotions you put into it. What a great Bella and Edward.
tris chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Ugh! Your bella is so pathetic. Edward left her in HIS apartment. It's not like he did a nail and bail at hers. Jeez. For such a 'strong,independent' type she sure is pathetic
MizzVicki chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
We'll just assume they used a condom or had the 'have you been tested?' talk
twilightpassion1 chapter 41 . 3/4/2013
I'd have to say that this story was average. Read better.
TaraBella76 chapter 33 . 2/28/2013
I have read many of these kinds of stories but I must say that this one is just really , really well done and I have enjoyed reading it. Love how you kept Edwards 'secret " going for a while making me wonder what the heck was it gonna be. love the sweet lemons as well. Very nice... im a hopeless romantic...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Your lemon writing was great! I love this Edward so far. Forceful, intelligent, and sweet. I have been meaning to read this story for a long time. I have read about 150 fan fics and so far this is one of my favourites. :)
Twimima7 chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
I enjoyed reading your lovely romantic story and will continue to read the rest more of what you have written. Thank you so much for the HEA.
Twimima7 chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
This is teary and painfully heart breaking for the both of them. She needs to forgive him for I am running out of tissues.
Twimima7 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
I had worst thoughts than this, it's mild and guess Bella will have words for Edward.
Twimima7 chapter 24 . 2/4/2013
I think Bella should have had a slap down with Edward and Tanya. I give Bella credit who showed Edward she held herself together better than he did with Mike.
Twimima7 chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
I'm glad Alice told Bella how much he cared for her and now this is the second time Edward has hinted of something in his past.
Twimima7 chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
She is a very stubborn woman and I understand why she needs to do the presentation but she can also be harsh with words. He was only trying to protect her but when she asked him to leave he did as he was told. As good as he stood beside her when she had none to take care of her she forgot and it hurt him.
LadyHazelK chapter 41 . 2/3/2013
Loved the story! Thanks for writing it!
Twimima7 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Now what does he want ? Hoping only it was a concerned boss being professional inquiring on her well being? Glad Edward wasn't there.
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Bella realized that Edward truly loved her and saved her. Hope they catch the jerk that attacked her and whats with James making moves on her?
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »