Reviews for Retail Therapy
Twimima7 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Finally she said it to. I never could figure out how she could not except saying the words until she met and saw the love shared within his family. She knew within her heart she loved him deeply and admitted it.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
I would be nervous too, Esme Cullen to speak to Bella? What does she want form her
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Wow, the best kind of jealousy yet. I was afraid she would break up with him until he explained himself. Yeah I was worried until they made out.
Twimima7 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Giving Bella credit for the success she has achieved for herself and hope Micheal will not disappoint her by being professional only and not have romantic reasons. Now we have James coming into the picture. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Annazonie chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful, wonderful story! Thank you
ReaderKat chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
This story is beautiful, heart breaking (their break up was killer!), and so romantic -I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing.
Annazonie chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
I knew it! I knew Michael was on love with Bella! Oh boy ! Your story here is amazing! Love it!
Annazonie chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
I think Michael is in love with Bella. Oh boy, Tanya! Drama tonight!
Annazonie chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Your story is absolutely amazing ! Completely owns me right now! Thank you!
Annazonie chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Oh my! Great chapter !
Annazonie chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I Love it! I'm reading on... I've had this on my list for too long! So glad I'm finally reading your story! Thank you!
MarilynBaby chapter 41 . 1/10/2013
Lovely.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 41 . 1/2/2013
I love this story and have read nearly everything else of yours. you are a gem.
Erroneous78 chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Oh :'(

No words
Erroneous78 chapter 26 . 12/6/2012
Well! I never saw that coming!

I totally thought he was betrothed to Tanya or something!
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »