Reviews for Retail Therapy
kalizivis chapter 9 . 4/3
phone sex is awesome
kalizivis chapter 8 . 4/3
jeesh...secure that letter with something next time!
kalizivis chapter 7 . 4/3
hmmm...too good to be true?
kalizivis chapter 6 . 4/3
hehe...mmm...lemon drops...how appropriate.
kalizivis chapter 5 . 4/3
Super intense...can we say slight overreaction on B's part - but E is an idiot to make a comment like that to an executive woman.
kalizivis chapter 4 . 4/3
Crazy people, crazy...
kalizivis chapter 1 . 4/3
Prince charming to the rescue!
persistentp chapter 16 . 3/7
I can't believe I never read this! I love it!
This plot is horrible and unrealistic. wth.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 41 . 2/13
Really sweet story. Who knew Edward could be THAT romantic?! Thanks for writing.
missmelly chapter 41 . 2/5
My first story of yours was the adult book store one-it wasn't finished, so I left it alone for awhile. Then I got caught up in others stories and forgot. When something made mecrememberxand I came back, it was complete. I loved every word. So I read some more of your words. I loved all of those too. Finally I got to the beginning and this story. I thought, wow-she has really grown as a writer-this story is, well, a little stilted and uncertain. But I kept reading, and right before my eyes, with each passing chapter, I saw you grow and stretch and come into your own. You are a powerful storyteller and I am so glad you've shared yourself with us. Thank you.
smileyface12797 chapter 27 . 1/26
Ok, this pissed me off to the extreme. I understand that Edward didn't tell her but she also never asked. She over-reacted completely! Never let him explain himself or anything and eveytime an issue comes up she plays the victim and throws a fit like a toddler. I most likely wouldn't have wanted to tell her either if she was gonna act like this. Ughh. then she one-upped herself and quit her freaking job! That was the dumbest thing she could have ever done. Its one thing to breakup with him but to quit? I also feel that if she wasn't going to talk to him about it in a civilized manner that they should've atleast yelled it out to each other and only afterwards (once shes thought it over for a few days) that she decide if she could trust him again.

If Im just completely misunderstanding please PM me and explain
Tyler :)
Diana Prenze chapter 41 . 1/2
Well, what can I say? That I loved this story so much? I don't know hahaha. Last week someone recommended one of your fics, the one that you made for Christmas and I love it so much! So, I read almost everything you had, well.. not all yet, but I certainly love the way you write. I found this story so intense and it was filled with so much love. I really like it. it kinda gives you hopes for yourself I think... I expect to be like this once in my life, well... I can skip the hard time, though haha. I'm not a english speaker so, I'm going to stop here before I embarrased myself (more than I could possibly be). Hope you have a great 2014! Happy New Year!
Xerseven chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
The sexy game was fabulous and the sexy love letter was amazing!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013