Reviews for Retail Therapy
Bakergrama chapter 41 . 2/25
This story is very riveting..edge of your seat..laughs, tears and heart stopping romance. Great job...thank you!
MrsStoveGhost chapter 26 . 2/13
Ok, so the first 10 or so chapters, I thought something like this was gonna come up. Then I started to think you were gonna go all Nicholas Sparks on me and have Edward have some sort of terminal illness. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion; there really is not explaining the wild tangents my brain takes. I'm glad for this reveal and not the other more emo one.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 1/2
Second time reading your great story! Enough time has passed that it felt fresh while I understood what was happening better. Beautiful story and I love your Edward! While there has to be trust in a relationship, and he should have come clean earlier, he needed to omit the truth to get the girl. Personally I think he should have sold out of the company right away. He knew her and what her reaction would be. For a businessman, he's not too smart about his ultimate investment in Bella.
LADARTHA chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
I have enjoyed this story and the outtakes very much. Has storyline and have held my interest from start to finish.
guest chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
Great story. But why does Bella cry so much?
OposKneg chapter 41 . 11/21/2014
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Oh my. Instalove for Jasper and Alice.
So, I confess that I'm quitting. This story just uses too many of my most hated cliches. Maybe because this is one of your earlier stories, it's not well written.
And I kinda wanta hurl every time he commands her to orgasm or calls her baby.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
I'm going to try to continue. But it feels like these characters are high school kids rather than adults working in the professional world. And OMG, the drama you keep creating for them. They have two dates and two fights/almost breakups. Like I said, so teeny bopper angst. And Bella overreacts to things that ARE questionable. But real adults talk and take calls from each other. And the purple prose during the sex-kinda awful.
tweetytweets chapter 41 . 9/28/2014
thanks for sharing this amazing story with us
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
Just the right amount of drama without making you go crazy. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
My god... This so far has been the best fanficion that I have read up to this point. I can feel the feelings that you put on the page. I love this story do far. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
That felt like a huge overreaction - so what? Yeah he lied, but Bella would have had a poor reaction if he told her in the first place... She should be happy she found herself a rich sugar daddy! And who cares what the other people think of her, all she needs to know is that she worked hard and got herself where she needed to go!

Also I'm kind of disappointed Edward didn't turn out to be a male gigolo like I was thinking haha!
jennayg123 chapter 41 . 5/26/2014
Oh wow this story! I absolutely loved the emotion and realness you put into these characters! I totally get why Edward did what he did, because we all do crazy things for love, but I think I would have reacted like Bella if it happened to me, too. Do glad these two were able to work everything out in the end and get their happy ending! Just loved this and can't wait to read your other stories!
1avidfan chapter 27 . 5/7/2014
Stupid Bella. What is so wrong with his family being majority stockholders? He did not tell her because he probably knew her damn pride would not have allowed her to get involved with him. She has a big problem with her over inflated pride. She is the cruel one not Edward and I frankly don't think she deserves him. How can she be so unforgiving and hurt him so much? It's not like he was interfering with her career. Anyway, great story even if Bella is an ass. Let's hope she smartens up. And that Edward forgives her for hurting HIM so badly.
1avidfan chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
I think this story is great. Bella's character is certainly not very secure about herself though, she jumps to terrible conclusions even after Edward opened himself up to her. He is wonderful because he takes the blame on himself, when Bella is mostly at fault for thinking the worst about him. Is she going to calm down and trust him?
Thanks for writing and sharing.
5,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »