Reviews for Retail Therapy
Navarre chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Never had a love letter.

Bella acted totally ridiculous in this chapter. Talk about severe insecurities and separation issues. She should have heard him out instead of all of this shit. I do not feel that Edward owed her the apology. It wasn't his fault she knocked that letter off the bed and could not be found.

She owes him the apology for being so damned over-sensitive. and then get over it and move on. Well, anyway hopefully she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems to be a pretty honest man and she should remember that the next time he answers a question in a manner she decides to take wrong.

Seriously!

I'm probably the only one who feels this way. Lol.

Great chapter - evoked a lot of emotion!
teambellaedward chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
that was great :)
gossip-bangkok chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
thanks

love it

looking forward to more

awesome job

saw Rose Arcadia rec'c your fic on her blog! CONGRATS! ;)
Navarre chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Their connection and feelings go beyond the realm of understanding - very deep, very powerful.

Very well done, Cosmo. ;)
babylopez2008 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
aww Bella!

whoo Edward unknowningly(?) help save Bella.

Yeah I hope that catch that bad guy.
Leo85 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Yay for this update.. I was so anxious to read on.. Can't believe you left us hanging like that lol.. But you made up for it :) Can't wait till they catch that bastard.. Good thing Edward is so sweet, and thank heavens for the buzzing :D
cheermom13 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
loved it
Pril C chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
I loved this chapter; Edward is so good to her. I can't wait for more!
itsange chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
So glad she is ok. Looking forward to the next chapter!
matildacullen chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
This was SO CUTE! I love Edward!
muzaklover chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Another great chapter. I loved it. Keep up the great work.
heather5476 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I thimk your story is great. I'm so glad I happened to come across this story. I'm loving Bella in this fic. Stong but emotional. Keep up the great work. I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter. :)
i.luv.twilight chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Bella is so lucky her injuries were minimal. It could have been so much worse! Will this emotional event cause Edward to ask her to live with him or for marriage?
Marianka chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
It is great how you put words

Tough,Idees,Emotion and deep

strong Feeling in here.:)
monamai chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
oh, im so glad bella is ok. great update, thank you
5,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 316 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 336 .. Last Next »