Reviews for Retail Therapy
Kassiah chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
aw that was so sweet
Kassiah chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Way to end with a cliffie!
Kassiah chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
“I’ve wanted to do that all night.”

I sat there, staring at him…panting. I couldn’t form a sentence in my mind to say to him in that moment.

“Bella.” He said; his voice still low. “Come home with me tonight.”

Thud
Kassiah chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
I loved it. This was particularly full of win:

“I don’t care if you are the most beautiful man I’ve ever met!”

Did I just say that?

“I don’t care if you can quote the entire, goddamned, collective works of Jane Austen!”

Shut up, Bella!

“And, I don’t care if you gave me the absolute best fucking kiss of my entire life!”

Fuck.
Kassiah chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Yes please come over lol
Kassiah chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Awesome job, I love that he came there.
Kassiah chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Love it :)
Kassiah chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Not sure where I saw the rec for this story, but I must admit that I really like it. I will go through and review every chapter, but the reviews will be fail. Not because your story isn't awesome.

Thank you for writing.
Spinningmadly88 chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
Awesome story, I was hooked from the first chapter. Keep up the great work.
squarepancake chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
Loved this chapter- the buzzing, the interactions with Edward. Sleeping on a chair with his head on the bed. Everything.
LibraryLady08 chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
I have enjoyed reading your story so far.

I look forward to reading the rest. :)

-MJ
Navarre chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
Why is it that I have a feeling that Edward "taking care of things" means a lot more than it sounds? And in walks Alice.

You have really kicked this story up severe notches in the suspense, drama...everything.

I'm totally swept up in this fic and loving every minute of it, cosmo!

You rock hard!

Looking forward to the next chapter - Whoot!
Navarre chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
Uhh, no words.

I want this guy dead meat!

I want Bella saved and okay.
Navarre chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
Beautiful, raw, honest...

But I must say his last comment to Bella before she drifted to sleep says that something is going to happen to test this new love of theirs.

As always, loved the chappie!
Navarre chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
This was a wonderful chapter. I love Esme - she is Mother incarnate. Hell, I love the whole Cullen clan, what can I say. Lol!

My heart does go out to Bella. For a woman who has fought for everything she has - success, independence, individuality; and she possesses strength, determination, focus, perseverance, she is a wounded young woman and in some aspects she is still the shy, bashful, insecure young girl deep inside her heart and soul. Being around Esme certainly was overwhelming.

I loved hers and Rose's "sizing up" of the other. Nice touch.

I am curious as to what Edward and Carlisle were discussing.

Edward seems to have something hidden behind his eyes.

I am glad they finally admitted their feelings for each other, but something feels amiss here. Hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, wonderful chapter cosmo!
5,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 316 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 336 .. Last Next »