Reviews for Retail Therapy
QueenGB chapter 28 . 2/28/2016
Good lord. :-(
QueenGB chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
Pedestal? Fallen! Well we knew he was keeping something but is this really a life shattering offense. Be pissed very pissed ask for time not like Ross & Rachel time but time. However ending it and quitting is completely classic Bella drama now I am certain she's running. Jeebus!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
Bella says Edward is perfect and uses perfect a lot so the pedestal he's gonna fall off of will hurt. She will be dramatic even if she's right but please don't make her classic Bella and run, run, run! Please?!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Okay after the whole lie comment and his adamant claim he isn't means he IS and given Bella's epic tantrums in past chappy's that revelation will probably be a biggie. Am I right? Is this HEA? Carry on...
QueenGB chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I'm trying to connect to these two but it's hard. Something isn't clicking. They don't seem to do well outside of lemonland. He's definitely keeping a secret and she is petulant regardless of what she says.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
She is a bit exhausting! Oh and she would not have been calm boss or not.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
I've been in the left in the apt situation before. Always check under the bed and if a guy leaves you unattended in his flat then he is coming back 8 out of 10. There are the 2 assholes who don't care. Also are Bella's emotions gonna level out soon. Phew!
AngelSoLovely chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Um sorry to say I just can't finish this story. I can't handle this Bella in this story. The self depreciating, over reacting to things and not waiting for an explanation or willing to talk it out is really aggravating to read. It's not you, but I've read so many of the Bella's this way in so many stories lately that at this point I just can't read another story like it. I may come back to this one later and finish it. It seems like it could be a really good oneone. Sorry.
yayasimone chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
First lemon? Oh, Hunny, you're good.
divyvicki chapter 41 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
divyvicki chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
I really love that u had Bella ask Edward to marry her.
divyvicki chapter 39 . 8/28/2015
I've loved reading this story, but the last couple of chapters have just been so boring with all the sex. I mean, it just adds words to be so descriptive and I find it unnecessary to be so focused on that aspect of their relationship. jMO.
divyvicki chapter 37 . 8/23/2015
I love that they are developing their own traditions.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 8/23/2015
Well, I'm glad I don't have to wait for an update to read the next chapter!
divyvicki chapter 35 . 8/23/2015
Like we couldn't see that coming! Thanks so much for the story recommendations at the end of each chapter.
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »