Reviews for Trail Diary
Yuti-Chan chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Interesting story, will you update soon? :D
Sonja Jade chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
OMG. I LOVE Jak! He is so believable and convincing, I think I could ride out to the Love truck stop at exit 118 on I-65 and find him there.
Tsukuyomu chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
An excellent chapter to read, it was truly an amazing read. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was truly appreciated and very reliable to me. I am awaiting your next update with much anticipation and excitement. Thank you once more for the link, it was a wonderful read.

Sonja Jade chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I love this version of Sango: hard and experienced and a scraper til the bitter end. I am hooked!
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WOW, this is off to a great start! Definitely an adventure in the works.
Tsukuyomu chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
A wonderful chapter, it was truly an amazing read. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was truly appreciated and very reliable to me. I am awaiting your next update with much anticipation and excitement. Thank you once more for the link, it was a splendid read.

Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was an interesting chapter to read, it was great though, amazing and surprising, this story sounds very interesting to read. Thank you for the link to this chapter it was truly appreciated and very useful. I await your next update with a lot of anticipation. Thank you once again for the link, it was a great read.