Reviews for It’s a Snitch, It’s a Broom, It’s…
greymon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Look up the article Fighting Superman. It has an image of Superman vs Harry Potter.

Boasting that Harry can't compare to him is pretty silly. He's not greater, just different. Harry Potter's about magic, and what does he know about that?
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aand~~! The secret of the killing curse has been resolved! It's an emission of Kryptonite, and only steel diapers saved Harry from death at a tender age...
harold chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Right. He's Superman. Not Harry Potter.
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
As a Superman fan-girl, I love this. It's such fun. and Snape's reaction was spot on! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
There are also Harry Potter/Superman crossovers where Clark Kent is a wizard. Ludicrous, I hear you say. But it's the same thing.
Izzu chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice~ SuperHarry~~~~~~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This means he's not Harry Potter any more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
There is an actual piece of artwork showing Harry using magic against Superman.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL WHAT

It's been a good three minutes and I'm still giggling helplessly. Fantastic-just (tee hee) fantastic.

(THIS IS BRILLIAAAAANT)
Nico Anubison chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
And all heck breaks loose.
irezel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
oh dear oh dear...XD how very amusing. at first your reaction was what i thought as well...and then i forgot...very nice. :)
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love the sheer joy expressed in this fic. Brilliant!
BlueImp92 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
*MOCK ANGER*GREAT NOW WHEN I SEE SUPER!HARRY I WILL THINK OF THAT. THANKS A LOT. *END MOCK ANGER* THIS FANFIC DEFIANTLY HAD ME LAUGHING. GREAT IDEA.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is epic, please keep writing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hah! This is a fun idea too! And with Harry's love of flying, I can totally see this happening if Harry got Superman's powers!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »