Reviews for Gorgeous
Msmiumiu chapter 5 . 7/19
I almost cried when I realized this wasn't finished. I seriously love this story so so much. It is one of the best Addek stories on the site! I know it's been years since you've updated this, but I see your account is still active so I thought I'd ask. I just really love this story *cries*
MidnightGlows chapter 5 . 2/13
well shit
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I was wondering if you could update this story!
xCara chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I love this story so much and I am devastated that it will never be completed.
InsomniaticDreams chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Can you please please please please please update the story? :)
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Although I doubt you are going to update again, I feel obligated to leave a comment. This story has so much potential and so much usable content. I love how it's done so far and I hope someday you finish it. It's a wonderful start. I think there should be more *wink wink, nudge nudge* this is your cue to write:)
alterus chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I love this story. I hope you update this.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Please finish this story, it was so amazing to read, i know it is probobly a long shot, but pretty pretty pleeeeeeease, i loved it
picric drea chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Please update? I so miss this story.
BabyWonder7 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
So I think it may be over a year since you last updated this, but I really hope you'll write another chapter soon? I love this, you can't stop now - not with that cliffhanger. :)
addeklover chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
this was the best addek story i have ever read

u should really update it is a very good story and i it
lola chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
great story, I hope you'll update next chapters soon.
Pamela chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I really wish that you'd update this fic. You writing is wonderful!
sunshine37 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
I just found your story and I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing.