Reviews for Consequences
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8
beautiful. Oh my Goddess... This is such a wonderful fic! 3
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW. This fic is showing its age- Ah, Gundam Wing, how I miss thee!- but it was funny beyond belief. And trust me, you have improved your writing a lot in eight years. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
KenRik chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
So... seeing as thought almost a decade has passed, still you haven't updated... means no more, right? Hahha, either way, this was hilarious. :D
Athla chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
hehe, hormonal overload! poor guy. -
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is a pretty funny idea. Why didn't you ever continue it?

Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Hehehe, why has this never been continued, you have a pretty dang funny concept here. I like it so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Now this was an entertaning fan fic to read. I look forword to reading updates to certain stories that you have written. Keep up the good work.
Von chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hah! Cute.
Violettemai chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
aha! I know now!...You had posted it somewhere else at one point, and now are finally posting it up on !
haha iuno, i liked the ending where everyone cried out "heero"
I wonder what Dr J actually did. hm
haha yesh yesh i know, i reviewd once before. but still, i like this fic and read it again.
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
*eye twitches* Ahh! Why did you stop there? Please write more soon! This is a really great fic! Is Heero okay? UPDATE!
Violette Mai chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This, sounded real familiar. Is this fic old? Did you take it off the internet at one point?
I hope I didnt offend you.
Its a good foc though. -
EbonyDawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
TBC hey why haven't you continued yet? I want more
angry person chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Seeru-jiya chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Gosh, for the love of L-2, finish the blasted thing! Some of us have been waiting five months for the rest! Please finish it!

Peace, love, and L-2!

-Seeru-jiya Taro Kaiju-kun ('side from the last three segments, the rest id pure, spanish-based gibberish)