Reviews for Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Agh, Lizzy, that bitch! . I wanna punch her in the face. XD
AcornWarrior chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Only you could make me read het and enjoy it.
Beste chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I was a bit anxious to read this XD for obvious reasons, I'm glad I read it anyway. It's short and it's a fic written by you so it ought to be good. And it was. But I still get a bit uncomfortable reading a Sebastian/Lizzie fic haha. It's perhaps because I am a traditional kind of yaoi fangirl. I usually stick to the most obvious slash pairing, and get uncomfortable at other pairings hahah. Either way, this was great :) but I guess I will read a SebCiel piece now..written by you focourse.
theRahma chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
elfenwindakachrno chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
so short and yet so cool gG

sebastian is a btch for just doing it for ciel's expression-but hell, go for it sebby! XDD
ichigofieldsforever chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Sebby: Ciel doesn't know that Lizzie and me do it in a room every Sunday.

I had to. XD. Faved! That was epic!
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
_ I love this~ it's like the epitome of awesome, you know? You have a lovely tone/writing style; I've always enjoyed your other fics as well.

Just on a side note, I thought I'd let you know that in the first actual paragraph, in the last sentence, there's a typo:

"...eager and quivering as the butler peals back each ruffled petal."

It's peels xD.

But other than that, you're the definition of perfect!
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
*open mouthed*

Well, a moment ago I was asking you to write more fics in a review. Silly me had not noticed you already have written more fics after KakuRenBo.

*is delighted*

This is one particular steamy and cruel fic. I like it very much.

And now I can imagine the following days, with Elizabeth acting contrite and ashamed, silently following a fuming Ciel around...but still, she can't help it if her green eyes sometimes follow the shadow of that demonic(delicious?) butler.

*evil smile* And Ciel gets livid, and Sebastian smiles more.

Such nice stories you bring us!
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awesome :]
Rokudou Tsuzuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2009

LOVE YOUU! (kisses kisses) It's so good and interesting and-a sequel, please? (shot) I really want to see more of Ciel's reaction 3
gerardisbeautiful chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Very interesting and very well-written ] I'm definitely favoriting this :)
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Sebastian: Demon pimp.

End of discussion.
Anonomous sp chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Anyhoo, wow! For only a small page, it packs so much emotion, smutt and utter...Teasing. Well, maybe I feel this way because I haven't reviewed many things, so maybe this is really bad, but I just don't know it because I haven't read better. Well, I think this is terrific. You really have a talent! :D This is wonderful!
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Haha.. Sebastian is so evil to Ciel. You should make a sequal to this.. in Ciel's point of view may-be. Great job
Ifern chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh gawd. Someone dared to write this. last.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »