Reviews for This Bitter Earth
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/5
I love crossovers so this was a nice find. I loved their characterizations.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 7/9
Always interesting to read a story where Sam, Dean, or both get arrested by the feds or cops or something else. Bonus when the cops or feds are characters with some depth, such as the BAU team. I haven't seen much of CM, but the characters do seem fun. It is stories like this that have added some of those shows to my list, as I don't typically watch crime drama shows. Thank you for posting!
Lil'Am chapter 1 . 5/9
I loved your story ! :) Really well written with a good case and both investigations were awesome !
Thaks for writing it
klu chapter 1 . 4/18
enjoyable and fun. A good Hunt and a n ice introduction for the BAU to what's really out there. I liked how you had Henricksen be a former colleague of Morgan's; it gave the crossover even more credibility.
Thanks for writing.
sat1 chapter 1 . 4/16
Nice story
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Good work, narrowing down the list of characters was definitely a good choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Okay i get going off about slavery but you made several comments that are offensive to southerners in general.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Hey! i just wanted to let you know that i barely made it through the first little section before i had to scroll down and tell you what an amazing writer you are! I felt like i was reading a book, a good book! i read a lot so i would know by the way haha anyways great job please dont ever stop writing you have a real gift :)
Awesome chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was a great read! Thank you for writing it
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I actually listened to an audiofic version of this, instead of read but I still wanted to leave a few words. I thought the pace of the story-one moment to the next-was great. And I especially loved your characterizations. Brilliant work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ahahaha... *chuckled happily*
Good ending! :)

I though they will give their phone number... too bad just let them call Bobby. But nevemind...
it's all good!

Since the FBI already considering to need help if something like this happen again. Great!

Mostly Dean is the one who mistaked as bloody-heartless killer. But here, they thought him as lonely kid, and Sam as the monster one. Wow! Just.. WOW!

LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story thanks :)
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I liked it!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yeah! Thnks for writing this story! It was an awesome read! Please write more!
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great Crossover. Normally I don't do/read crossovers, because it's just too weird, but you convinced me.